Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having a problem with the image size. Regardless of the size I choose from the upload list, they appear large.

Update - photos posted as "small" were displayed small.
    Last edited by pallin; 05-06-2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Image size? I still don't understand the out-of-focus screen captures for posting. All the basic explanations are missing.
      Is there a book that I can buy?
      How many different image posting alternatives are there? Is this a secret?
      Brian T

Comment

I'm still having problems with posting photos. After composing a message and uploading some photos, and previewing the whole thing, I clicked on "post reply." It said I needed to upload at least one image. I had just uploaded two! After repeating the whole process, I succeeded in getting one image even though I had uploaded two.
        Last edited by pallin; 05-31-2017, 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post
          I'm still having problems with posting photos. After composing a message and uploading some photos, and previewing the whole thing, I clicked on "post reply." It said I needed to upload at least one image. I had just uploaded two! After repeating the whole process, I succeeded in getting one image even though I had uploaded two.
          What steps are you taking to include your images in your post?
          I'm online here during work hours on week days.
          I keep an eye on the FAQ section and answer any questions about the forums I see, so feel free to ask away.
          Representing Penn State!

Comment

I click on the first symbol on the right (box w/down arrow), then the "upload attachments" command - select a photo for upload (repeat as needed)- then choose the size for each photo & position as desired, then " Reply." That's when I get the message "upload at least one photo"

Comment

I click on the first symbol on the right (box w/down arrow), then the "upload attachments" command - select a photo for upload (repeat as needed)- then choose the size for each photo & position as desired, then " Reply." That's when I get the message "upload at least one photo"
              I don't think anything in your user settings would cause that kind of problem, but I tweaked a few small things. Let me know if you continue to have this problem.
              I keep an eye on the FAQ section and answer any questions about the forums I see, so feel free to ask away.
              Representing Penn State!

Comment

The photo in my most recent update to "Relief carving Escher's Bond of Union" disappeared completely. When I tried to enter this message it said "Upload at least one photo." - and would not proceed until I uploaded one.

Comment

The photo in my most recent update to "Relief carving Escher's Bond of Union" disappeared completely. When I tried to enter this message it said "Upload at least one photo." - and would not proceed until I uploaded one.
                  Does the problem always happen for certain images, but not others? Like, do you get the error message every time you try to upload a specific image file?
                  Representing Penn State!

Comment

No, it doesn't seem to be related to specific image(s). No prior difficulties. For some time I have taken the photos with my iPhone and sent them to my computer The one unique difference - I am now visiting in Washington state and relaying the photos to my laptop. But I have used this link many times successfully.

Comment

Working...
                    X