Attached images?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached images?

Has anyone found a way to scroll through them as if they were an album instead of opening each one, going back, opening another, going back, and so on?

I open them up in new tabs. Just right click on each image and then open link in new tab.
    Terry

Comment

Right...I was just hoping to scroll through them all at once instead of opening a new tab for each.

Comment

image_4215.jpg Alrighty. I thought you were talking about opening each image by clicking on it, then using the back button to return to the thread. I haven't figured out how to open them within the post and all at once so you can scroll through them. I just open them all in new windows and then view them. I think that can be done if the images are posted that way as full size images. But maybe not. I'll test it with two images.
        broken_feather2b.jpg
        Terry

Comment

When you upload photos, after they are loaded, there is an option for what to display. If you do nothing, a link is provided but not a photo. Other than that, there are several sizes that can be displayed, from thumbnail to large. Here's a series of photos progress on a Santa I carved. I clicked, in turn, thumbnail, small, medium, large, and full size for the rest. Clicking on the thumbnail or medium photos will bring up a larger version...
          Claude

IMG_2100a.jpg IMG_2102a.jpg IMG_2114a.jpg
          IMG_2103a.jpg
          IMG_2113a.jpg
          DSCF2126a.jpg
          DSCF2128a.jpg
          Last edited by Claude; 08-19-2016, 08:33 PM.
          My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ClaudesWoodCarving/
          My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/
          My Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/claudeswoodcarving/
          My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

So if the poster chose to upload them as attachments, there's no way we can choose to see them other than opening each separately. Got it.

Comment

Good post and thanks Claude I'll try that on my next attempt......sometimes it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks....
              If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                So if the poster chose to upload them as attachments, there's no way we can choose to see them other than opening each separately. Got it.
                Sounds good. I think Claude nailed it. Looks like if you choose a size as you load your images, they will appear in the thread as individual pics that you can scroll down and view. At the same time if you did not load them as full sized, you can still see the original full-sized image by clicking on the image.
                Terry

Comment

Also just noticed that if the image is posted as less than full sized, when you put your cursor on the image, it will appear as a hand. If the image is full sized, the cursor will be the typical pointer. So this way, you can tell if there is a larger version available to see by holding your cursor over the image.
                  Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post

Sounds good. I think Claude nailed it. Looks like if you choose a size as you load your images, they will appear in the thread as individual pics that you can scroll down and view. At the same time if you did not load them as full sized, you can still see the original full-sized image by clicking on the image.
                    I'm not sure if I'm confusing people with my question, but I guess it comes down to...I understand how to post pics so you don't have to open them in a new tab. Just didn't know if there was a way when other posters don't imbed them within the post to see them how the old forum would let us view in an album. The answer is no. Anyway, thanks all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                      Also just noticed that if the image is posted as less than full sized, when you put your cursor on the image, it will appear as a hand. If the image is full sized, the cursor will be the typical pointer. So this way, you can tell if there is a larger version available to see by holding your cursor over the image.
                      Good to know, thanks, Nomad!

Comment

Working...
                      X