X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Claude View Post
    BobD will make sure that there is nothing wrong with her account. However, please pass along to her that both username and password are now case sensitive, so if she has capitals in her username, she has to make sure they are correct.

Claude
    Thanks Claude. I have no doubt she's in good hands and I'll be sure to pass on the message. She's a moderator at another woodworking site so is very familiar and understanding of site problems and software cliches. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    BobD will make sure that there is nothing wrong with her account. However, please pass along to her that both username and password are now case sensitive, so if she has capitals in her username, she has to make sure they are correct.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad View Post
    I know she's not banned but that's all I can tell. When she logs in, does her name show at the top left?
    Hmmm...evidently I don't know my left from my right. I meant, top right. Anywho, Bob is da man who can get it fixed!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom-H View Post
    Now there's real attention and service!
    Sure is!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by BobD View Post
    PM me with the username and e-mail address. I can get our IT guys to fix it.

Bob
    Oh fabulous! Thank you sooo much. You're the man.

Leave a comment:

• Tom-H
    replied
    Now there's real attention and service!

Leave a comment:

• BobD
    replied
    PM me with the username and e-mail address. I can get our IT guys to fix it.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Nomad View Post
    I know she's not banned but that's all I can tell. When she logs in, does her name show at the top left?
    Yes! Her name shows up on the page. Would you like me to pm you her email address?

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Not sure but I sent a pm. Thank you for checking it out Terry.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Steev View Post
    What can't she do?
    She can do anything (lol) but post here once she logs in. She gets a message saying :
    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page , please try logging in or logging in as different user or contact admin.
    Ive tried contacting admin and it says my email address is wrong. It's the one I registered with and the one that I got my registration confirmed with so I'm not sure why it doesn't work.
    I realize you have been having server/ software issues which is why you've been down so no worries . I explained all that to her already.

Thank you so much. She's a lot of fun and I'd personally love to see her here.
    Last edited by Spiritwolfe; 08-25-2016, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Steev
    replied
    What can't she do?

Leave a comment:

• Spiritwolfe
    started a topic Friend needs help getting back in here

Friend needs help getting back in here

Hi fellow carvers,
    Ive got a good woodworking friend who is a member of this site but hasnt been here in a while. At first she couldn't even log in but now that she's logged in she can't do anything else. Is there someone I can talk to here who can help me help her out. She's a great wood worker and a valuable asset to the site. Not that I need to sell her . Lol.
    Thanks
    Nikki
Working...
X