Trouble posting comments on the Galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble posting comments on the Galleries

Is anyone else having trouble posting comments in the Carvers Galleries. I can rate, but I am not getting a cursor like the one I am looking at as I type this thread in the comments box. I am use to going to the bottom of the screen when I have a picture up, marking the ratings circles and then adding a comment. Lately the comment box section at the bottom is much smaller and it has an odd little mark in it I have not seen before. There is no cursor and nothing I do brings one up. Therefore I cannot add a comment.

So I went to the area directly below the carving I want to comment on and tagged "post comment." The screen changes, I can see the rating I have given a carving and I now have a large comment area. To the left is says, Add comments. But, again, there is no cursor in the comment area, so I can not type anything.

What is going on?

John K Karver

Re: Trouble posting comments on the Galleries

I have the same problem John, the way I do it now is hit the ADVANCE KEY and that brings up the window that we are used to seeing. Kind of a pain but works for me. Merle

Comment

If I go to reply by clicking on the reply button on the lower left corner, I get the "vBulletin Message" box to log in. But it won't let me log in--it brings me back to the "vBulletin Message" log in box page. So I go to log in box at the upper right corner and I log in as usual. Not a problem for me--I know to use the other login corner now--but I thought I'd mention it for admin to look at.

Bob L

Comment

Thanks Merle and Bob. I will give it a try.

John

Comment

Having same problem also.
          My ETSY shop:
          https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodforddellDesigns

Comment

Now I am having trouble posting replies on Carvers Galary. No place to post. Hey Bob is it the new system that was installed? Anyone have any suggestion? Merle

Comment

Funny, I just finished sending a note to administration about this very thing. Then I found this thread, (I always go to the gallery first when I come here, then on to New s). I hope they can resolve this soon.

Comment

This Thread seems to have Died,but my final comment is " My problem corrected itself ". Hope you other people have had the same luck. Merle

Comment

Hi Merle,

Noticed your addition to the thread so I went to the Galleries and checked out a pic submission. The problem has also been corrected for me. Not sure who was reading in but thanks for the modification.

John K Karver

Comment

Are you guys having a hard time reading comments that are in that dark green area under the photos? Its so dark I cant read the black type.

Comment

Working...
                    X