User CP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User CP question

Within the User CP window there is a block called Group Memebership. I guess I don't really know what info could be put here. What does "
    "******** is not a member of any public groups" mean?

Re: User CP question

Hi Bob,
    Those refer to instant messengers you are set up with (Yahoo messenger, AOL IM, etc.)

Bob

Comment

Ahhh , Thank you. Must be the new language. I didn't know and didn't want to miss anything.

Comment

While I have you attn Bob. On the Message Bd lead in Window at the bottom there is a list of all the current Message Bd users on line. If we do not sign out (logoff) how long is our name listed as still being on the board and reviewing posts?

Comment

Users are usually removed after an hour of inactivity.

Bob

Comment

ha ha ha...is my name ever removed?! seriously...I think I need therapy!

Comment

I also wondered about the member of any group list and I consider everyone on the forum a carving buddy what is the purpose of the buddy list ignore buddy list. Just curious

Comment

The buddy list just makes it easier for you to find the people you PM the most.

the ignore list lets you choose people whose posts will be invisible to you unless you click on them. So if there is anyone who regularly posts things that you don't want to read, you can put them on your ignore list.

Bob

Comment

"So if there is anyone who regularly posts things that you don't want to read"

No such thing on this site

Comment

Simplyme,
                    Hold that thought, it's a good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X