Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magazine on CD-ROM

Admin,
    Have you thought about creating a cd-rom with the backissues on it? It would help for the occasional lost issue and provide a great quick reference for that article that your always looking for in _____ issue.

Re: magazine on CD-ROM

Or....how about converting each back issue to Adobe .pdf format and selling the downloads for about $2.50 each. Thats still a good deal for the reader and Fox Chapel since you don't have printing and postage costs involved.

Comment

That is a great idea... sign me up.  My copies of WCI are getting tattered...

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion of placing back issues on cd-rom. We have looked into this option, and at this present time, it not quite feasible for us. However, in the future, it might become another option. We will keep it in mind.

We are currrently working on an index to help find articles in back issues. We are planning on posting it on this website and updating it every issue. We are also going to be running a comprehensvie index in an upcoming issue of the magazine.
        Thanks again for the suggestion!

Comment

Add me as one more that would vote for CDRoms. I think I could even be hired to convert the articles to CD ROM. 8)

Comment

Scott

Great idea and sign me up

Lost some mags and wore out others

Comment

Working...
            X