Known Forum Glitches and Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Known Forum Glitches and Fixes

I didn\'t mean to put a stick in this hornets nest again, I simply meant that it seems that bata testing before going live may have been lacking. I\'ve been involved in many software upgrades and major program changes and I\'ve never seen one take this long to debug.

Comment

I feel it is more like, they gave it to us a few months early to use for what it can do, rather than wait til its perfected. we are here proof that we are doing just that.
      Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

Comment

All computers are to me is a magic typewriter that some how communicates with other magic typewriters. This said, I have had to be patient. But now I see more activity every week on the forum. I see some of the ol\' magic coming back. We\'ll be back and beyond \"normal\" in time. This means that more folks will benefit from the forum, as we all have....

Thanks to all!

Tom H
        http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

The search function is not working.

Comment

It seems that more functions are not working, for me, than those that are. The only thing I am able to do is read the current posts. Can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t even access the attached photos. I have one unread PM but am unable to find it. I have tried going through the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Notifications\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" in the upper right as someone suggested.....no luck!

I went to my profile and found that I will, apparently, be required to re-enter all of the information that I had put there.

This is my first attempt to see if I can even reply to a message.

Edit: several \\\\\\\\\\\\ marks were placed in my message when I posted. I am editing to see if this function works! OK. That function does not work either! It even added more of the \\\\\\\\\\\\ marks.I am just going to sit and wait until a message tells me that the forum has been restored to something I can work with.
            Last edited by Paul_Guraedy; 05-18-2015, 09:57 AM. Reason: Correcting input that was placed there somehow when I posted the message

Comment

Hang in there Paul! I check in religiously every day and check the search functions to see if they are working yet. I have great confidence in the I.T. Gods in the sky that one of these days all will be right with the world!!!! (笑)

Comment

Good mornin\' Eddy, I too am checking in each day....hoping that this will be the day!

Paul

Comment

I can t edit my profile. It has: Whispering Eagle Studio
                  --------
                  \\\"Painting is a contact sport.\\\" --- Me
                  \\\"Bad decisions make good stories.\\\" - Anonymous

as my signature, it shows my birthday, and my profile pic doesn t display.

And the hashes are not what typed.

Bob L
                  Last edited by Just Carving; 05-22-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Hi Bob,
                    I have deleted the signature and set your birthday to private. The hashes appear whenever you use an apostrophe.

Comment

Thanks Bob!

Have a great holiday weekend!

Bob L

Comment

Working...
                      X