Swimsuit issue!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimsuit issue!!!!

I STILL think my idea I called you fine folks at fox chapel about is a good one! Why not have a swimsuit issue just like SI does?? You could have it as a contest & whoever carves the most beautiful {?} bathing beauty wins a prize {free year subscription, cash, your next child named after them, etc} Imagine the great time the characature carvers could have with THIS! HA! Just my 2 & 1/2 cents. Keep swell, & Happy Whittlin'! Whittlin Will.

Re: Swimsuit issue!!!!

Over at 54 they have an annual "Cheezy Chick" contest I enjoy looking the winner has the most tacky carving.

Comment

Not familiar with what "54" is, but LOL! "tacky carving" MAY mean it's not dry yet! HA! Happy whittlin'! Whittlin' Will

Comment

That would be a great idea, but I think mine might end up looking like a trucker in drag.......lol. (Just can't do females...yet).

Comment

I'm just glad that you suggested carving figures in swimsuits and not showing the carvers themselves in swimsuits!!

Comment

Yeah - I was a little worried where this one was going.

Comment

I have a buttie in mind all ready hOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!!
              Curt

Comment

OK ...You got my attention Will.
                There should be some amusing feedback on this one. LOL
                Jim

Comment

Wow.. I was worried that you guys wanted the folks at Woodcarving Illustrated to do it! Between Shannon and Bob... geez.. I don't know... would be a close contest! NOT! Sorry BobD!

Comment

Originally posted by whittlinwill View Post
                    Not familiar with what "54" is, but LOL! "tacky carving" MAY mean it's not dry yet! HA! Happy whittlin'! Whittlin' Will
                    Yes not dry yet, no man its the chainsaw carvers forum they are a little of the hook but fun just the same and cheesy chick contest is for real.

Comment

<singing off key in my best Wayne's World voice...> Happy Birthday....Mr. President

Comment

Now I'm getting queezy...

Comment

.........No good can come of this.............hehe

Comment

WOW!! Hadn't ckecked in for a spell! I've been busy with life! Thanks for all the comments!! & Shannon, what I meant was for a competition on CARVING swimsuit clad bathers. Not posing in swimsuits ourselves! Although, that might be a good laugh! HA! Happy Whittlin' ! Whittlin' Will.

See the whittled wonders of Whittlin' Will on facebook, & while there, "friend" him!
                            Whittlin&#039; Will&#039;s Photos - The Whittled Wonders of Whittlin&#039; Will | Facebook

Comment

Actually, I think carvers in swimsuits carving swimsuited carvings would really be interesting. !

Comment

Working...
                              X