Tn Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tn Artist

Rest easy brother Forrest! You are right, just keep whittling away! Say hi to my Mom for me Brother Forrest! You were a pillar here in the temple for woodcarvers.... My prayers to Connie, family and friends..... I will miss your posts. Thanks for being a friend! Until we meet again!

Comment

Connie and family, I shall treasure the carvings that Forrest made for me always. I thank you personally for what you both did for me. Will remain inspired.. God be with you all. Alan B.

Comment

Like many others I only knew him through his wonderful art and humor in his posts on this forum. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing.
        Joe

Comment

I have not been in here in months, but I had a fleeting dream about Forrest the other night, so I came in here tonight and was STUNNED to find that he passed away on July 5th!! I am beyond sad. He was a friend of mine for many years, but we lost touch awhile back. Connie, my heart goes out to you and your family, and I hope you know that he will be terribly missed by all who knew him. He was one of the most talented, humorous, personable gentleman I have ever met. We shared some carvings together, and I will cherish the ones he carved for me, always. He carved a whole softball as a Christmas present for my husband one year, that depicted different actions of the high school team he has coached for 35 years....a one-of-a-kind, for sure, and a treasure to Frank! He was my friend....and I will never forget him. Rest in Peace, Forrest. Bonnie

Comment

Sorry to hear this God bless his family and comfort them

Comment

RIP Forrest my friend. He was one of a kind! We swapped whittlings, & he sent me about 20 whittling knives from his own stash, including the two I used to whittle the amish family for my angel with {see photo of family & knives}. I have retired the knives in honor of my sweetie after whittling the family, but now they are also retired in memory of the great man who so graciously gave them to me. God bless his family in this sad time.

Comment

So sorry to see this news, I've been away from WC for a few years. AKA Mottles

Comment

I didn't know this guy but from all the words written about him I wish I had
                  Sorry for your loss everyone. I know this is a couple of years ago but still.....

Comment

Welcome back Carver Lady aka Mottles. Spiritwolfe, Forrest was a guy that truly liked to delight people--especially with his talents. And he did it til his final days. I had the pleasure of "knowing" him here and on FB.

Bob L

Comment

Working...
                    X