Carving Faces Workbook by Harold Enlow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carving Faces Workbook by Harold Enlow

Follow along as Harold Enlow, one of America's foremost caricature carvers, teaches you how to carve faces with life and expression. Enlow shares his woodcarving tips and techniques that make his carvings stand-out in this information packed book.

Inside Carving Faces Workbook, woodcarvers will learn to carve the female face, a cowboy face, a Native American face, and a Santa face, along with facial features like eyes, lips, nose, hair, and ears.

Re: Carving Faces Workbook by Harold Enlow

I've asked for this, as well as Enlow's Wood Spirits book for my b-day. Hope I get them both!

Comment

Hi, This message is for Howie...... I also live in Oakville and I am looking for a local woodcarving club or just people to talk to about woodcarving.. I've been carving for about four years and have a great interest in Welsh love spoons. This is my first message on this site so look forward to hearing from you!!

Comment

I ordered a bunch o f Enlows books through Amazon.Com but they have not shipped as of yet and the only thing I can see for a possible ship out date is july 1. Of course it is now the 5th and it still does not have a possible ship date so I did not know if there was some sort of hold up on Fox chaples end or if it was amazons issue.

Comment

Working...
        X