Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Last month I pre ordered some of Harold Enlows new study sticks and books through Amazon.coms pre order program. That was on the 21st of the month and I did not see any date that they were going to be avalible but there was the date July 1 next to fox Chaples name so I assumed that was when they were going to be able to be shipped out. Has anyone heard recieved thier study sticks as of yet And does anyone know if this is a Amazon issue or a Fox Chaple issue? Thanks for your help.
    Curt

Re: Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Amazon. I got my order from Fox Chapel quite some time ago.
    Terry

Comment

Curt, I ordered 3 of the books/ study sticks. I have received 2 of them and the other is on the way. So you might want to check with amazon. Also they are Fox publishing books, And that is where I ordered mine through.
      Sean

Comment

I checked my Enlwo order with Amazon and they indicated that they plan to release these between July 8th and 11th.
        "simple man in a complicated world"

Comment

I canceled my order at amazon today. I will probably hold off ordering them for right now but this fall I will.

Comment

I ordered mine from Fox and got them about a month ago. First the study cast with booklet for each, then the mother book arrived. All came when promised.
            Carve On,
            Kadiddle

Comment

I pre-ordered everything from Amazon.ca yo get free shipping to Canada.

I received the Book but the Study Sticks will be available only in August. But ordering directly from Fox Chapel would have cost me a lot more for shipping :-( so that's why I was ready to wait...

Gilles

Comment

never had a problem with amazon, the enlow books and method is great however. I need to get the one he has on carving woodspirits and maybe even santas. Anyone want to give me a xmas present and send one?

Comment

Chuckling at RickM...

(Imagine a Maverick style slang when reading "It's good to want things. Motivates a feller to go out and work for 'em!"

Wanting never did anything but envy Doing for all the things he had...

I placed my order via Amazon because the price was much smaller than the local supply or the internet prices I could find. Amazon sent me an email, about a month or so after I thought I would have seen them, and told me I had to re-commit to the order or they would cancel it. I double checked prices and then let Amazon know that I was willing to wait.

My studies have suggested the concept of dedicated practice. I very much look forward to receiving the study sticks and companion books. I have prepared some practice pieces for ears at the same scale as my eventual caricatures. I would like to do the same with noses and eyes, but lack the study sticks to know where to start!

Patience is a virtue a long time in its arrival. (Sigh)

LMiller

Comment

I ended up canceling the Amazon one and ordering them from Fox Chaple. Had a few minor tracking issues there but they did a great job rectifying them and I got my sticks with in a week. Yes I paid about 60 dollars more for the ten sticks but to me it was worth it because I was able to get answers to my questions about delievery and ship out times. Where with Amazon they would not tell me anything. To me customer service is a dying art that needs to be rewarded.

Comment

About my experience with Amazon, it was amazon.ca and I must say that service was very good. The displayed price of the book was lower than when I pre-ordered it, and when they shipped it to me they forgot to adjust the prece.

They quickly answered my email and correctly the mistake with a refound.

Gilles

Comment

I have held off ordering until they become available through Amazon. I am really looking forward to getting all of his new material. Sure glad he is putting them out, as all of his past stuff has been excellent.

Carl

Comment

Update: Amazon's automated email updated the shipping dates for my order suggesting the last of them would arrive around the 18th of August...

Comment

Update: I just received an email that Amazon has shipped the Santa along with the Nose & Hair study sticks. Their site suggests that the Eye & Lip along with the Ear Study Kit will ship soon - by the 16th of August.

Comment

Yesterday, I received my first 3 study sticks from Amazon.com and I love them. There is a lot of stuff of the sticks. Very well done.

Amazon.ca
                              updated the shipping dates to September for the sticks I ordered from them, but it's ok because it will give me more time to use the 3 stick I have right now.

Gilles

Comment

Working...
                              X