Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

I now received all of the Study Sticks/Books and already have some favorites.

Some sticks are from the 90s but it was a good occasion to get all of H.E. sticks, because I wasn't into wood carving back then, so I didn't even knew about him until a few years ago. I must say that I am impressed by his work so far...

The Sticks are well worth buying.

Gilles

Comment

I also just received my books and study sticks(ordered all 10). I was a little worried because I read that the sticks where made with cheap material. I can honestly say...THEY ARE NOT. They are made of resin and are quite sturdy and heavy. They are actually much better then I expected them to be. Well made and as far as I can see will be quite helpful. I can probably stare at each for hours studying them(hence the name). I am very very happy with the purchase. Now if I only could attend one of his classes.........

Comment

Just a note about the sticks being made from cheap material. I didn't see that mentioned but I must say that some of the sticks are a bit thin and can break easily.

One of my sticks had a hole in a corner when I received it, and another one broke in 2 when I dropped it on my table (my mistake).

So I would suggest to keep them separated in a box, and use a mat when you use them, just in case. Just do not drop them.

Gilles

Comment

So tell me about the sticks. Do you like them and are they helpful?

Comment

FYI. Someone just listed 10 Harold Enlow study sticks on ebay. 3 of them have instructions with them. They look to be in great condition.

Comment

Hmmmm. I wonder who listed them.
              Every day should be unwrapped like a precious gift.

Comment

Working...
              X