X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kadiddle
    replied
    Re: Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

I ordered mine from Fox and got them about a month ago. First the study cast with booklet for each, then the mother book arrived. All came when promised.
    Carve On,
    Kadiddle

Leave a comment:

• rcurtism
    replied

I canceled my order at amazon today. I will probably hold off ordering them for right now but this fall I will.

Leave a comment:

• badgerbob
    replied

I checked my Enlwo order with Amazon and they indicated that they plan to release these between July 8th and 11th.

Leave a comment:

• Sean R
    replied

Curt, I ordered 3 of the books/ study sticks. I have received 2 of them and the other is on the way. So you might want to check with amazon. Also they are Fox publishing books, And that is where I ordered mine through.
    Sean

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied

Amazon. I got my order from Fox Chapel quite some time ago.

Leave a comment:

• rcurtism
    started a topic Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Harold Enlow Study sticks and books

Last month I pre ordered some of Harold Enlows new study sticks and books through Amazon.coms pre order program. That was on the 21st of the month and I did not see any date that they were going to be avalible but there was the date July 1 next to fox Chaples name so I assumed that was when they were going to be able to be shipped out. Has anyone heard recieved thier study sticks as of yet And does anyone know if this is a Amazon issue or a Fox Chaple issue? Thanks for your help.
    Curt
Working...
X