Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Christmas Sale

HI Y'all
    I just booked my space for my first Christmas sale( Nov 26 th) it is not really that far away. I have some carving do yet.
    Bruce

Good luck Bruce. I guess when I retire I'll start thinking about selling carvings but at the moment, it's something I've never done.
    Terry

Comment

Thanks Terry
      Emails are coming fast and furious now looking vendors four their craft shows.I got one for free space at a Steam Mill Museum on September 24th,including free lunch ,
      a chance to win a Lee Valley gift card and a demo space

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
        Thanks Terry
        Emails are coming fast and furious now looking vendors four their craft shows.I got one for free space at a Steam Mill Museum on September 24th,including free lunch ,
        a chance to win a Lee Valley gift card and a demo space

Bruce
        That sounds like a heckuva lot of fun, whether you sell anything or not.
        Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
          This day at the museum is annual event for our club members, usually held about mid October, this year we asked to have it moved to late September,as the weather in mid October can be darn cold as there is no heat in the building, I think we will have a larger number of carvers going this year because of the earlier date. It is always fun to go and carve together maybe sell something, the food is always great. Are you coming along this year?The scenery in Nova Scotia is beautiful that time of year.

Bruce

Comment

I used to do some craft fairs and holiday bazaars...they're a lot of fun...especially when you're making a lot of sales! Best of luck!
            Keep On Carvin'
            Bob K.

My Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rwkwoodcarving

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.kozakiewicz.9

My RWK Woodcarving Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rwkwood

My Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/rwkoz51/

Comment

Thanks Bob
              I am looking forward to all the shows
              Bruce

Comment

Free lunch AND a chance to win a Lee Valley gift card? Dude you should be starting your happy dance!

Tinwood

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                  Hi Terry
                  This day at the museum is annual event for our club members, usually held about mid October, this year we asked to have it moved to late September,as the weather in mid October can be darn cold as there is no heat in the building, I think we will have a larger number of carvers going this year because of the earlier date. It is always fun to go and carve together maybe sell something, the food is always great. Are you coming along this year?The scenery in Nova Scotia is beautiful that time of year.

Bruce
                  I would love to go. Unfortunately I am still a slave of my day job, which is really a day/night/weekend job. LOL! I am down to 16 months...
                  Terry

Comment

Hi Terry
                    I will pencil you in for next year
                    bruce

Comment

Hi Tinwood
                      I guess I will have to wait in line for the gift card,last year we only had five carvers and I still came home with out the gift card LOL
                      Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X