Box Elder Seeds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Elder Seeds?

I'm looking for some Box Elder seeds- anybody? I know- it's a weed tree, but I have a use for it.
    Buffalo Bif
    www.bflobif.com

Hi Brian
    It kind of looks like nobody cares about your need for some seeds. Try www.treeseeds.com
    Bruce

Comment

LOL how right you are. Thanks Bruce. I actually looked for a way to delete this post yestereday.
      Buffalo Bif
      www.bflobif.com

Comment

Maybe you're looking for the wrong kind of weed
        Last edited by Soggy; 09-21-2016, 10:57 AM.
        If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post

Comment

Boxelder Maple Tree Seeds, Acer negundo, Maple TreeSeeds, Box elder Maple ‑ 50 Seeds
            $1.94
            -
            Bonanza
            No tax

Comment

TREE SEEDS......Customer Service Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-4pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Email: [email protected]

Phone Orders: (802) 363-1582

Mail: TreeSeeds.com | PO Box 293, Winooski, VT 05404

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
                I agree with Soggy!
                Keep On Carvin'
                Bob K.

My Etsy page: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rwkwoodcarving

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.kozakiewicz.9

My RWK Woodcarving Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rwkwood

My Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/rwkoz51/

Comment

I agree with Soggy too...
                  Buffalo Bif
                  www.bflobif.com

Comment

Still looking for the seeds???
                    ~ Dwight
                    "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

still looking, Dwight. Something strange happened here in Western NY this year- none of the maples (including box elder) set seeds, neither did the walnuts. Not sure about the basswoods, I'll have to look. Horse Chestnuts are doing fine.
                      Buffalo Bif
                      www.bflobif.com

Comment

Hi Brian
                        I have maples in my yard as well as basswood, it has been very dry in NS this summer,I have to check my trees and see whats happening, maybe the problem
                        Bruce

Comment

we had a long dry spell too- did not mow the grass from mid june til late august, very possible that was the cause. I have never seen such a thing. squirrels are scampering for food i think
                          Buffalo Bif
                          www.bflobif.com

Comment

Where we live it was the hottest driest summer we've had in history.
                            Many plants suffered and I have noticed very peculiar growth since then. Some trees didn't make it but many became diseased because of it. Very sad situation.

Comment

Hey Brian, I was going to send you a bunch from my tree until I checked into the rules. Sorry buddy.

Importing/exporting seeds

Foreign shipments often require special packing, handling and document preparation. Import restrictions

You must consult with the authorities of the importing country and then advise the Ontario Tree Seed Facility of all:
                              • restrictions
                              • pre-export inspections
                              • fungicidal treatments or fumigation required
                              • special documentation

The seed facility will work to meet the importing country’s regulations. However, the buyer is ultimately responsible.

Import permits

Many countries require an import permit to import seeds or other living plant products.

Phytosanitary certification

We will provide a Phytosanitary Certificate issued by the proper authority. The buyer will be charged for the costs to obtain the certificate.

Export documents

The Phytosanitary Certificate, Certificate of Origin, and ISTA Certificate may require a fee. Contact the Ontario Tree Seed Facility for current prices. Insurance

Customs and quarantine clearance

It is the responsibility of the buyer to handle the clearance of the goods through their country’s customs and agricultural quarantine or inspection service. The Ontario Tree Seed Facility cannot assist in these matters.

Suppliers certificates for seed orders

Suppliers certificates are available on request and can be sent with every seed order. They consist of a written statement and a graph that shows the seed lot’s germination rate.

Germination is determined by the percentage of the seed lot that will produce normal seedlings in the time specified by the International Seed Testing Association. Seed viability is re-tested if seed is stored for 3 or more years.
                              Last edited by Dwight; 09-26-2016, 05:42 PM.
                              ~ Dwight
                              "Hello, I am the Friggin' Happiness Fairy and I just sprinkled happy dust on you, so smile damit' this crap is expensive."

Comment

Working...
                              X