Around The Neighborhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around The Neighborhood

Here are a few pics of the color around my neighborhood, just wanted to share them with y'all
    Bruce
    Attached Files

Nice, thnks for sharing. We drove through the Catskills in early Sept, Buffalo to Boston and back, some of trees were beginning to change then. Apple picking 30 minutes out into the country this past saturday, lots of color.
    Buffalo Bif
    www.bflobif.com

Comment

Hi Brian
      Uts a real pretty time of year
      Bruce

Comment

Around here about the only color we get is yellow. We went to Michigan one year in the fall and the kids took up into upper MI, boy what a treat that was.
        . . .JoeB

Comment

Hi Joe
          W
          e have alot of sugar maples ans birtvh which give us the reds and yellows, areal nice treat in the fall
          Bruce

Comment

Looking pretty nice Bruce. You are a wee bit ahead of us but it's coming.
            Terry

Comment

Beautiful scenery, Bruce. I am more of a spring loving person, but fall sure has its merits!

Comment

Hi Terry and Sappy.
                The color was nice today after the trees were pounded by Matthew's wind and rain on Monday
                There are odd trees down her and there, we werelucky we din't have power outage.
                Bruce

Comment

Nice pictures Bruce. I posted these in my Canadian Thanksgiving thread but I'll post them again. image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Comment

Hi SW
                    Nice pics, I think we would sooner have these pics then the one with that white stuff all over the trees LOL
                    Bruce

Comment

Sure is a pretty time of year. Thanks for showing the great pictures.
                      Carve On,
                      Kadiddle

Comment

Thanks Kadiddle
                        Bruce

Comment

Living on the Gulf Coast I really miss the change of colors I would see in the northwest each year. There is some here but not like you see even in northern part of my state. Great pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                            Hi SW
                            Nice pics, I think we would sooner have these pics then the one with that white stuff all over the trees LOL
                            Bruce
                            Cough! Cough! You're all gonna hate me but I totally LOVE the snow. It's so white and pretty so, let it snow, let it snow, let it SNOW!!!!!

Comment

Hi SW
                              I can handle a light covering Christmas Eve and gone New Years Day and that happens her in NS alot of years
                              Bruce

Comment

Working...
                              X