No announcement yet.

Have a Great Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great painting. Need me to point out the most likely places for goats or sheep?
    Elk roast ready to come out of the oven Parsnips, potatoes, carrots and yam chunks in there too.
    Adios.
    Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by Robson Valley View Post
      Great painting. Need me to point out the most likely places for goats or sheep?
      Elk roast ready to come out of the oven Parsnips, potatoes, carrots and yam chunks in there too.
      Adios.
      Thanks. Never had elk before. Do they always come out of the oven with parsnips and potatoes?
      Last edited by Spiritwolfe; 12-16-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Only the slow ones.

Tinwood

Comment

Was a bit of a race, actually. The yam was slop, the potato soft, the carrot and parsnip were a good bite.
          The elk was mild-tasting and tender, as expected. Bison is ideal for wine-braising.
          Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by Tinwood View Post
            Only the slow ones.

Tinwood
            HAHAHAHA Tinwood!!
            omg that was killer FUNNY

Comment

Best of all = I have been gifted several knapped flint blades!
              Want to prepare bison and elk (other species, too).
              What a wonderful paleo experiment this will be.

I've forged copper blades and had a smith forge a copper adze.
              Hardly sharp enough even when work hardened to scrape the skin off a carrot.
              Brian T

Comment

Paleo all the way. Best diet for auto immune disease and / or cancer

Comment

We are on a weather roller coaster 30 + degree swings. They say high 76 for today and high 46 on Monday.Then back in the upper 60's the rest of next week. I know it is nothing to complain about for those of you in the frozen north. The weather here can be stormy this time of year here. One of the worst tornados we have had struck Mobile on Christmas day a few ears back.It took out a big high school and a lot of homes. The Christmas miracle was no one was really hurt. just a lot of damage.
                  We live in the land of the free because of the brave!
                  https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Comment

F_F_F_F_F_rozen north, y0u got that right. But, the warming trend is here with a S wind.
                    -30C at 7:30AM yesterday, just -18C this AM. 9AM, some snowflakes starting.
                    Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by Robson Valley View Post
                      F_F_F_F_F_rozen north, y0u got that right. But, the warming trend is here with a S wind.
                      -30C at 7:30AM yesterday, just -18C this AM. 9AM, some snowflakes starting.
                      BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! I will take the crazy weather down here.

Comment

Where are you, Randy? South Coast?
                        Brian T

Comment

High of 76? Yeah! Where are you planted?

Comment

Typical Louisiana weather here: Went to bed last night with the A/C running, got up this morning and switched the heat on. Rainy and cold (low 40s) now and set to freeze tonight. Prediction for Christmas day: about 80 degrees.
                            Arthur

Comment

Sunny and mid 70's for this Christmas day in lower Alabama. But the warmth is in the hearts of those we are thinking of and sharing with today. Have a wonderful day every one.

Comment

Sunny and approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit here
                                Merry Christmas to all
                                The bird is in the oven and I'm getting ready to make chocolate dipped cherries . Ummmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X