Cyper attack map interesting site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyper attack map interesting site.

Found this on the net....... it is super interesting to watch these non stop cyper attacks and where they are going.......http://map.norsecorp.com/#/
    . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Totally bizarre! Is that map real? It surprises me that so many of the attacks are so obvious. I was under the impression that many attacks go undetected or the source is undetected, at least for awhile. It's a strange world we live in.
    Terry

Comment

I just had a short look at that site and one thing I noticed was that there didn't seem to be any attacks aimed at or originating from Russia ????
      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
        I just had a short look at that site and one thing I noticed was that there didn't seem to be any attacks aimed at or originating from Russia ????
        That's because Norse.com was hacked. LOL!
        Terry

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post

That's because Norse.com was hacked. LOL!
          LOL.........^^^^^^.... Good one !
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

I saw a few coming from Russia, but they where big.....and super fast and then gone.

Comment

I did note that someone remarked that the Russia plans was that we will kill each other.....and then russia does not have to do anything...... by the looks of the map that is pretty true.

Comment

Is it really reliable ? would these attacks be so obvious that they can be detected and displayed on a live stream ?
                I'm wondering...

Comment

Working...
                X