10 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 members

This the first time I can remember a number so high for members being online at the same time. The site is coming back
    . . .JoeB

Did Ya Count ME LOL

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
      This the first time I can remember a number so high for members being online at the same time. The site is coming back
      Waaaa whoooooooo!
      TEN and new members joining everyday.
      Obviously THIS is the place to be.

Comment

Cool beans eh!
        Terry

Comment

must have scared some of them aff. only 7 now
          . . .JoeB

Comment

Just me and 191 guests to entertain right now ROFLMAO
            Best wishes to all
            John

Comment

I don't know what time zone you live in Joe , but if it was after 10 pm ADT you wouldn't be able to out me , ...... 'cause I'd be snoring .......zzzzzzzzzzzz
              but you're right ; the forum is starting to come alive again........ YEEEEHAWWWWW !
              If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

"ROFLMAO" learn something new every day
                . . .JoeB

Comment

11 members right now.

Comment

I don't share your enthusiasm. Ten members is not even equal to the attendance at our local woodcarving club. We have access to some old threads, but not the photos. Isn't this called Woodcarving ILLUSTRATED? That said, let's work together to invite back the experts and active participants.

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post
                      , let's work together to invite back the experts and active participants.
                      Isn't that what we are doing?

Comment

Maybe seeing is believing? Maybe start new threads with old pictures?
                        Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritwolfe View Post

Isn't that what we are doing?
                          No, I'm talking about contacting former members NOT among the current ten. This site has the email addresses of all past members including me. I have seen no emails inviting my return!

Comment

Originally posted by pallin View Post

No, I'm talking about contacting former members NOT among the current ten. This site has the email addresses of all past members including me. I have seen no emails inviting my return!
                            Ohhhhh. Ok that's a huge valid point. Most members aren't going to randomly check back to see how the sites going. That's too bad that emails aren't sent out. That's an excellent idea.

Invite people back with an official " welcome back email".

Maybe even have some carving competitions?.

Comment

I'm a member in other places and lots are drifting away to Etsy and FB.
                              Personally, I can't imagine what it would take to turn me into a competition carver.
                              I tried to carve for the money. What a chore and a bore it finally came to be!

I got all huffy about the picture loss. This isn't the only place for that nonsense, several others.
                              I lay the blame squarely at the feet of the (expletive of your choice here) programmers who failed to comprehend
                              the value of illustration. And by that, I'm cetain that the good folks at WCI found there was precious little that they could do about it.
                              Brian T

Comment

Working...
                              X