Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

Looking for camera icon. don't see any 1-9-2017 1-22-15 PM.jpg
    this is a copy of my screen. tried changing my resolution, without any results
    . . .JoeB

Hi Joe
    I thought would let you know . I have the camera Icon as I write this, I guess i am just lucky,
    Bruce

Comment

Joe, what's the little "bar chart" icon next to the paper clip? I don't get that one either.
      Terry

Comment

Wow! Normally I'm the one that has problems with software and computer stuff. I' feel very fortunate and didn't realize so many members were having difficulties.
        I hope something changes so you have the same picture options. I just automatically assumed everyone' was seeing the same interface.

Comment

That's a start a poll icon. I get it now, but still no camera icon. I kind of thinking that all this talk about a little icon is getting a bit over blown. It's not as though we can't post images without it.

Comment

Hi Steve
            The nice part of having that camera icon it lets you post your picsand when some views them they don't have view and click out and in on the next pic, just like these I am sending to you
            Bruce
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Well, shucks, Guess that is something new I wouldn't have to learn
              . . .JoeB

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                Hi Steve
                The nice part of having that camera icon it lets you post your picsand when some views them they don't have view and click out and in on the next pic, just like these I am sending to you
                Bruce
                Whatttttt? Wow! Thats pretty awesome
                Aren't you the cool kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Steev View Post
                  That's a start a poll icon. I get it now, but still no camera icon. I kind of thinking that all this talk about a little icon is getting a bit over blown. It's not as though we can't post images without it.
                  Let's blame Bruce! He keeps showing off.
                  Terry

Comment

HeyTerry
                    Look at these pics
                    Bruce
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

• Nomad
                      Nomad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now that is a motley crew!

Showoff... LOL!

Lets get Jack to have a go at this for us before we start sipping more then three glasses a night LOL
                    Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                      Lets get Jack to have a go at this for us before we start sipping more then three glasses a night LOL
                      Bruce
                      Three would put me into lala land. LOL!
                      Over the Christmas break I was in Indiana and visited with my 84 year old uncle. He fixed me a vodka martini and I've been sampling the vodka ever since. Shaken but not stirred, of course.
                      Terry

Comment

Yeah, I don't care as I can post pictures and it works 100% of the time.

I just have no need for claims that what's on their screen MUST BE what's on my screen. Wrong.
                        Last edited by Brian T; 01-09-2017, 10:19 PM. Reason: Stuff I do not see.
                        Brian T

Comment

Hi RV
                          That is a true statement,lets see what Jack makes of it all
                          Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steev View Post
                            If you guys can post pics then who cares about a silly icon?

Comment

Working...
                            X