No announcement yet.

Eye problem and posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mentioned having the "pellet" injection back in July. It improved the eye a lot ~ until about 3 weeks ago. Eyesight in the left eye started deteriorating. I went in for the scheduled appointment a week ago last Friday. It was obvious things weren't going well when the technician "mapped" the back of my eye and spent quite a long time examining the results.

Dr. Thomas told me that, "There is a lot of fluid on the retina. I think we should try alternating the steroid pellet and eyelea. Over a week later and there has not been much improvement. I have an appointment in 4 weeks ~ rather than the 8 weeks scheduling.

At least, the eye does not affect my carving too much. I do need much more light and more magnification. Hopefully, we can return to the pellets next time.

Comment

Best wishes and prayers for improved outcome, Paul.
      Arthur

Comment

Hi Paul , I've been getting Shots in my Left Eye for about 8 years , it's not getting any better but seems to be Stabilizing it . Hope your Shots can do this. Merle

Comment

I'm hoping for the best for you, Paul. Eyes are really amazing things yet we tend to take good eyes for granted. Until we can't.
          HonketyHank toot toot

Comment

Here hoping it will get better, I know the feeling of bright lights and magnification.
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Working...
            X