something isn't just right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something isn't just right

Moderators may want to check out a possible scam on the board. clicking on photos that maybe take to somewhere else. Noticed same photo several times here in many posts. May not be but better safe than sorry.

Spirit wolf maybe having issues or someone has hacked his posting. Happened at the church where I work once.

Comment

Maybe everybody knows this already = there are vBulliten software hack-attacks hitting forum sites in England.
      British Blades for example. Apparently, misdirected link functions are hallmarks.
      Do not fall asleep at the switch.
      Brian T

Comment

Some months ago I noticed a similar problem - the WCI header was showing up in other programs on my computer. It went away, perhaps cleared out by the antivirus software or maybe it's just sleeping. ?

Comment

Originally posted by rjrsky View Post
          Spirit wolf maybe having issues or someone has hacked his posting. Happened at the church where I work once.
          Hi rjrsky
          I noticed this post a while back and just wanted to assure you and others that the the problems I was having were self induced and not site attack related.
          I don't want others avoiding the site due to my computer ignorance. I'm not very computer savy and had somehow adjusted my privacy settings so wasn't able to post anything properly. I have no fixed that.
          Yayyyy. I'm back.

Comment

Working...
          X