Spring?....yeah sure !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring?....yeah sure !

The calendar on the wall may say " Spring";... but one look out the window this morning in South Western Nova Scotia sure didn't give that message. These pictures are not as "Spring like" as those that Paul Guraedy posted from the Ozarks last week............

Comment

Hey Wayne
      What that funny looking tool you have in your hands? I am going to wait for a few days before I even think about going down the drive way the white stuff should be green by then
      Bruce
      Bruce

Comment

That may be the case for you, but yesterday was the first day this year I got to sit outside in a sunny corner and whittle.

Comment

I've heard of coral reef bleaching but I've never seen a lawn bleach white like that.
          Terry

Comment

Hi Wayne, Mother Nature is playing with us....spring has sprung white. We've have been having some nice warm weather here, but due to change to cooler this week. When I say I'm live in Arizona most people think of the desert and heat. I live at the 5200 elevation in NW Arizona and we get snow not as much as you do though.

Comment

Today's blizzard quit before it got light out. Of course. The crappy weekend is over and it's 10/10 sun for the work week.

Comment

Starting tomorrow we are suppose to get rain and SNOW
                . . .JoeB

Comment

Wayne, an old neighbor of mine had the best advice. He said the Good Lord put it there, and he can take it away image.png
                  If I took the time to fix all my mistakes, I wouldn,t have time to make new ones.

www.spokanecarvers.com

Comment

Here, in mid-eastern Missouri, it's 84* !! I have windows open.

Comment

In west Texas when the mesquite trees start budding out, summer is around the corner. Mesquites already have leaves on them and the health department reported the first mosquito was caught in their traps in Abilene. It was 88 today, and supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow.
                      Last edited by dogcatcher; 03-20-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X