Congratulations To Our Forum Members From Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations To Our Forum Members From Georgia

I know this isnt about carving .. But I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to all you forum members from Georgia on your boy's winning the Little League World Series Today ..

WOW ! What a game ! ... These little guys were fantastic and work so hard to get where they got .. If you saw the game .. you know what I mean ..

Eight innings in overtime and a final home run by your guy's to win .. And that's coming from a state that WAS OOOOHHHH ! So Close in winning ourselves .. Lubbock ..

Anyway , I know everyone in that state are so proud of those boys and just to name a few , Greg , Bart and all other Georgian's on the board ..

CONGRATULATIONS FOR A GREAT WIN AND A WONDERFUL EVENING OF BASEBALL ..

Gene

Re: Congratulations To Our Forum Members From Georgia

Thanks Gene, I know those boys and their families are pleased. What an accomplishment for this small town. TX made a run for it but the Warner Robins boys were just too much.

Greg

Comment

gene,

thanks we are proud of them i got home kinda late last night and did not get to see the game but i am sure the folks in warner robins are very as we all are from all over the state.

bart

Comment

Yeah ! Our Georgia boys can sure play ball ! They nearly gave me a heart attack when they went into extra innings !

But they came thru and won !

When i was a kid , i didn't have any baseball skills, but when i watch these kids play I just imagine the thrill of winning the 'BIG' one !

GaFred in Winder, Georgia

Comment

Working...
        X