Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing Hats

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Changing Hats

    Hi y'all
    I am changing hats for s little while to become a dog trainer for our new puppy " Piper', she is eight weeks old been with us just over 24 hours, not even one drop in the house, she is a cross of Bichon Frise and Maltese ,hope y'all love her as much as we do
    Bruce
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

  • #2
    Oh My Goodness. She's so little, compared to my dogs. Such a sweet face. She'll enjoy living with you, looks like she's already being spoiled.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Joyce
      We hit the jackpot with Piper, real nice start to a long life together
      Bruce

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow, what a cutie!
        Terry

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi Terry
          We have had her 48 hours to this point, mistakes in the house -0, doing every thing out doors perfect(have to get up at 2am and again about 6 am, i'll do what ever it takes ) We Love Her!!!
          Bruce

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
            We hit the jackpot with Piper, real nice start to a long life together
            Bruce
            Yep! You two hit the jackpot BUT you had some great strategy to pull it off. Well done.
            Piper sure is a cutie patutie !
            Pipers the one who lucked out here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Nikki
              Its time for me to put my night cap on for a couple of hours, Piper had me up at 2 am and again at 6 am, she has gone back to bed to get her rest think I will do the same
              Bruce

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                Hi Nikki
                Its time for me to put my night cap on for a couple of hours, Piper had me up at 2 am and again at 6 am, she has gone back to bed to get her rest think I will do the same
                Bruce
                Aren't you glad you didn't accept the offer of taking two ? It was really a question. LOL!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hi Nikki
                  The answer to the question of taking two is we have our name at the top of the list for another one next year LOL
                  Bruce

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                    Hi Nikki
                    The answer to the question of taking two is we have our name at the top of the list for another one next year LOL
                    Bruce
                    Say what? Bookends! . LOL!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hi Nikki
                      If I could roll back my odometer a couple of hundred thousand, it wouldn't be any question about getting the bookends LOL
                      We are all doing just great, she whines when it time to go, she still has her shutout going house 0,outdoors 100
                      Bruce

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
                        Hi Nikki
                        If I could roll back my odometer a couple of hundred thousand, it wouldn't be any question about getting the bookends LOL
                        We are all doing just great, she whines when it time to go, she still has her shutout going house 0,outdoors 100
                        Bruce
                        Dogs are amazing animals. They are the only animals on earth that can love their owners more than themselves, minus any mental disorders. We love them so much that we will bond & care for them in return. With all that going on it's like getting a new heart and WD40 shots in all your aching joints.
                        Let's face it Bruce; DOGS RULE!
                        And you're probably sleeping now. lol Gotta love 'em.
                        Last edited by Spiritwolfe; 05-03-2017, 07:36 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi Nikki
                          Piper is getting longer awake periods during the day,she has been on the go for almost four hours,she decide a few mins ago it was time for a rest period, It wont belong when she and I are on the same shift day and night, she is progressing so nicely
                          Have a fun day, I know I am going to have a fun filled day
                          Bruce

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X