Shop pets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop pets?

This is Mandy my shop mate and overall critic of the work done there. If I have done well she wags her nub. As a rule most Aussies are born without a tale. She does get existed when I put down a tool. I tell people it is because she can’t wait to see the work. But it is really just her knowing that when I put down the tools there is a chance I will though the Frisbee.

Stick & Mandy 010.JPG
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave!
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

Good looking Shop Mate Randy. Great Company also. Merle

Comment

Great breed and Mandy shows it! My sister has an Australian Shepherd she got in a pound and it's a wonderful dog. Very very smart and a super companion.
      Terry

Comment

My cat is the constant critic of a cold shop. I made her a landing pad so she wouldn't jump up from the floor and land in a nest of gouges.
        Brian T

Comment

Originally posted by Robson Valley View Post
          My cat is the constant critic of a cold shop. I made her a landing pad so she wouldn't jump up from the floor and land in a nest of gouges.
          Smart move Brian. You are a good "cat father".

Comment

Lol Miss Maddie,wouldn't dare go to the shop without her.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Mark N. Akers
            My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

My big old redbone coonhound is a chicken, does not like to go downstairs to my shop. I think he thinks that scary guy that sings lives down there, Leonard Cohen, so he does not come down. He is also scared of bugs, thunder, and other assorted things. For a hunting dog, he is kind of timid.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Got 2 lil girls...1 for when I am at home, the second when I am at the farm....Brooksie, the one at the farm is my babygirl....she was determined to be my bud when I didnt want her to be. She is my folks dog and they couldnt take her out for walks like they wanted to. So when I was there, I did it for them. All she wrote. Funny how they worm their way in your heart. Couldnt imagine life without her. But she adores my mom...so that is why she is there and not with me at my place. When I am there, she loves to watch me carve...perfect carving buddy.

At home, it is my girlfriends lil girl...Fifi... She wormed her way in too and when I am carving outside in the nice weather we have been having, she'll lay between us and just watch me carve away. She's a perfect carving buddy as well ....
                This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This is Duffus, he's an old stray that adopted us 4 or 5 years ago. He spends the warmer months outside but seems to know where we live when it's time to eat. During the winter months you can find him sleeping in the middle of my painting bench (this photo) in our nice warm basement. Who ever coined the phrase "dumb animals" didn't know what they were talking about.
                  Attached Files
                  If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

I lost my carving buddy Breagha (Schnauzer) July 2016, she was always in my shop in her last two years as her play time mode waned,she slept most of the day under a chair in her bed. In April I got a new buddy Piper(Bichon Frise/Maltese), she is still in the chewing stages so she isn't a steady fixture in the shop yet LOL
                    This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

OK what am I not doing right? Every time I have tried to attach pictures of my shop pets I get this message.....This is not a valid image file. I thought there was a "sticky" but I can't find where that is posted...I'm about to give up.

Comment

Paul & Koshare carving.jpg Koshare is my carving buddy is a Coton de Tulear ~ named after the Hopi clowns. Cotons are "people loving" dogs ~ crave attention and will clown around until they get it. They are also called the non-allergenic dog as they have no dander and only one coat.
                        20130909_211826(0).jpg

Comment

Just like our Tassie, she is more of moms' dog, than mine, but she keeps a check on me several times a day, especially at feeding time
                          . . .JoeB

Comment

Mandy is beautiful I love her coloring. I enjoyed looking at the others who posted pictures of their shop mates too. My shop mate doggie K.T. crossed the rainbow bridge in 2015 and I miss her so much. She would even stay in the shop when I played my flute...now that is loyalty.

Comment

Working...
                            X