Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donna_T
    replied
    Thanks for sharing those photos. It's in triple digit temps here this week, so that iceberg looks great. Cool ocean breezes sound good, too. Perfect carving weather!

Leave a comment:

• Nomad
    replied
    Love the pics! Spent my time in the Navy going up and down the east coast but I've never seen an iceberg. Wonderful stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    [QUOTE=Bob K.;n1114941][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=14px]You sure are seeing some beautiful scenery! Is that you cutting bait (with your carving knife) in the third
    No, that's not me (I'd probably butcher the thing ) that's a local fisherman filleting a few cod fish that he just caught. Said he was going to have those for his dinner. Now that's FRESH fish.......about 3-4 hours from catching to the frying pan. There are places up here where you can catch cod while standing on shore at certain times when the bait fish (caplin) are spawning.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Thanks for the picture from an land locked

Leave a comment:

• Bob K.
    replied
    You sure are seeing some beautiful scenery! Is that you cutting bait (with your carving knife) in the third photo? lol

Leave a comment:

• scotia carver
    replied
    Hi Wayne
    You might just well wait in Pasadena NL until I get there on Aug7 th about 10 Pm, show me all the stuff you carved while you over on t"The Rock"
    Bruce

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    started a topic Soggy's travels

Soggy's travels

Well I'm not getting a lot of carving done these past few days , but we sure are enjoying the trip. Here's a bunch of pictures that I took this morning near Twillingate Nfld. It's a balmy 19 degrees celcius (68f) great weather for travelling , I'm going to find it hard to turn towards home in anot her couple of weeks
    Attached Files
Working...
X