Hurricane Harvey Victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Harvey Victims

Our best wish go out to all hurricane Harvey victims. Having been though a number of hurricanes our prayers are with you all. The chaos will end! There will be help and new solutions. But it can take time. Our city and cities all around the area are sending people and supplies to help. Hold on and stay strong!!
    Last edited by Randy; 08-29-2017, 07:48 AM.
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

It will test the fiber of these Texans. It is just hard to imagine all the different things hit these people at once, Hopin g for the best for them.
    . . .JoeB

Comment

I will second Joe Paul's comment
      Herb

Comment

Now the storm is heading inland can't wait for it to be 50 miles away. Then to test Tenn and the rest of the south. Tenn might need the water for the power generators on the lakes. Rice farmers like rain, but to much is to much. Trees falling all around in high winds, mud is deep and roots pull through mud. Gale force winds are whipping up in the Gulf. Here we go again for the north coast and inland. Such fun. Wished it had gone inland to west texas - aka Ft. Worth - and north - they need the rain there and in central Texas. More wood more carving and turning, more rusting and rotting.

Comment

Yes our Prayers go out to the entire Texas area.
          Mark N. Akers
          My Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarolinaKarver

Comment

Prayer's for all my Texas family and friends

Comment

According to Gene Messer's family on Facebook, he lost everything in the flood including his vehicle. He is safe and dry at his Mom's house that had no water damage, but I imagine all his carving tools and works are gone.

Comment

Working...
              X