Carve In 2017 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carve In 2017 Pics

Hi Y'all Just posting some pic form"Carve In 2017 " that took place to day in Denmark NS,at Sutherland Steam Mill Museum ", mark your calendars for next year September 15,2018 for " Carve In 2018 " We had carvers doing all kinds of things and had a soap carving class for kiis, thanks to WCI Strop Talk for the dog patterns
    Bruce
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves, especially the kids. Start 'em young and they'll be hooked for life....
    Wayne
    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Hi Wayne
      Every one had a good time, weather was great, had great lunch of pork sausages on BQ, the kids were great, I thought they did a wonderful on the coap carving
      Bruce

Comment

Pretty cool Bruce! Good to see kids carving.
        Terry

Comment

A good time had by all.
          Herb

Comment

Hi Terry
            The kids had a ball, I think next year I might try to have two sessions of 1 hour each, start at 11 AM one at 1 PM, it is great for the museum to have the kids coming. Bruce

Comment

Hi Herb
              All our club members had a great time as well as seven happy kids
              You will have to make trek to NS next September and join in the fun
              Bruce

Comment

Great job Bruce. Keep up the good work.

Tinwood

Comment

Thanks Tinwood
                  I think you should come to Carve In 2018 , September 15th 2018, Denmark NS,great folks to carve with , you would love it, see you there
                  Bruce

Comment

Thanks for the invite Bruce. Who knows what will be in one year's time.

Tinwood

Comment

Hi Tinwood
                      I know what you mean, I turn 75 in December, half of my is gone, hope the next half is a lot more fun LOL
                      Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X