Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Thanks, Bob, very interesting! I'm in awe of your ships especially.

Leave a comment:

• squbrigg
    replied
    I suppose since I started this, I should step up with pictures. Prepare to be bored! LOL

Bob
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 24 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Dileon
    replied
    I have been told that my house looks like an art museum..... full-size statues to small they are of all kinds of materials, ,,,,, for example, a full-size panther in the living room I have a large collections of Buddhas, panthers, bronze nudes, Egyptian art. Chinese art, Thai art, and boxes. plus my own work. The house has furniture for the cats including a caged in outdoor area for them where they can go in and out of the house.

Leave a comment:

• Gulf Coast Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark N. Akers View Post
    And finally my Sentimental Santa Mantel
    Awesome Santa’s Mark!

Dave

Leave a comment:

• squbrigg
    replied
    Love it, that's the spirit folks! Thank you for sharing with us. Mark, I some how knew that your house would be somewhere I would enjoy visiting, I have always admired your work. Paul's place is another gem, so many stories in all those pieces. Merle, is just going to show us the one shelf, but it's a dandy, thanks Merle. Bob L, Randy, Tinwood and Arthur, some photos would help us envision the scene.

Keep up the good work folks and to all the others who haven't shared yet, get to it!

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Tinwood
    replied
    Very nice collections folks. I have a few located in a display cabinet but most have been given away. My lovely wife says "and who do you think is going to dust THESE???" Guess I can't argue that one.

Tinwood

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Well, I only have about a half dozen carvings on display at home...most of my work is asked for by family, given as gifts, or donated. What with art work of a couple of family artists and several generations of family photos and pictures, our space is limited. For the most part, I'd rather have others enjoy my work than to keep it, but seeing others' nice collections of their carvings I must admit a touch of envy!

Leave a comment:

• Paul_Guraedy
    replied
    Yep, carvings everywhere mine, friends, purchased. Spent most of my Ranger career in the west so we built this house to reflect that. Over 1/2 of the house is the kitchen/dining/living room.
    North.jpgP6200001.JPGP6200002.JPGP6200003.JPGP6200004.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    Hey Mark!.... did you ever consider carving a Santa?....lol. .....Beautiful work.
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    And finally my Sentimental Santa Mantel
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    And more carvings.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    More carvings
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Well,I do have a collecton I have worked on many years,here' just my living room.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• lionslair
    replied
    Merle - nice to hear another wife doing Cross Stitch. I create patterns for my wife, she comes up with a picture and I make one. Keep that in mind if she just wants one. There are so few of us around. Martin

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    I have Sticks and Canes in 2 Corners , I even built a Shelf for a Few Bust Carvings. I also have my Fun Wall which I have ed before. I give some away but I'm Running out of Space. The Wife does Cross Stitch Scene and they are on Walls. looks like a Hobby Shop , but Comfortable . Merle 1-PICT0003[1]-1.JPG

Leave a comment:

Working...
X