I'm back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

it seems like its been nearly a year but i am back again. this week i finally built a small cozy workshop in the basement and now i can enjoy getting back to my hobbies year round regardless of weather. i will happily bore you now with showing you some photos of it, organized and even includes displaying many of my "things" to inspire me to get back to work. having mentioned that, I did officially retire at the beginning of the year so now my time is my own for once. shop1.jpgshop2.jpgshop3.jpgshop4.jpgshop5.jpgshop6.jpgshop7.jpgshop8.jpg
    Denny

photos at........ http://wiscoden.jimdo.com/

and now to start to catch up on all of your posts , I miss you all. ! now help me decide just what i will tackle for my next new project
    Denny

Comment

Welcome back DR
      Larry

Comment

i thankyou
        Denny

Comment

I think we should all "chip" in and each one of us send drhandrich a box of wood chips for him to dump on the floor of that nice clean shop!

Welcome back! Do something do anything! Just get some kind of a mess going in that shop of yours!

Bob L

Comment

True. 5 pounds of sawdust and shavings flung around would be homey. There's no fog of wood dust on anything!

Welcome back to the cave, Denny. Good to read your posts again.

My eyesight is fading. I'd like to read more about what you decided to do for lighting for carving.
            {lease pnd thank you.
            Brian T

Comment

Denny: I saw notice of your PM for 2 seconds before it got totally wiped out. PO()*^&^%UYKB
              Never got a chance to read it.
              Brian T

Comment

That almost like an ER room. That will be nice to carve in, no doubt. Good to see you posting again
                . . .JoeB

Comment

Wow Denny, you've been busy! Fantastic shop! Looking forward to your new projects.
                  Terry

Comment

Great to see you back Denny, and I'm jealous of the fine work area you have built for yourself. It's a good idea to take those pictures now, 'cause once you get back to carving its unlikely your shop will ever be that neat and tidy again...
                    Wayne
                    If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Wow! Now that is a shop! And this is the "before" picture, we will be awaiting the progress to total chaos. Welcome back!

Comment

Nice that you're back. Great looking shop area, but where's the coffee pot and refrigerator?
                        http://beginnerscarvingcorner.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Denny, it sure looks like you have built yourself a Comfortable Place to spend your Retirement years and Enjoy your Great Hobby of Carving . Welcome Back. Merle

Comment

That's quite the retirement cave you've got there Denny. Now, get down to business and dirty that sucker up! Nothing makes it more comfortable and lived in than a pile of chips and sawdust everywhere. Welcome back!!!

Tinwood

Comment

Welcome back. D.R What a neat clean and uncluttered man cave!
                              Herb

Comment

Working...
                              X