No announcement yet.

Your Weather Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm concerned tha the bears will stay in the village as long as there's fruit on some trees and garbage cans easy to get at.
    We're hoping that the Wildlife Conservation comes out here with barrel traps and give the bruins a 30 mile boost up some side valley.
    Anyway.
    -5C and dry with blue & sun. East of the Rockies got a sudden dump of 12 - 14" snow to fight with.
    Travel so bad, most people staying home this AM. Old snowfall record was just 4.5".
    Brian T

Comment

• Well finally, after 68 days with no moisture, we got 0.09" yesterday. Brings us up to a walloping 6.00" for the year, makes me chuckle when I hear about all the moisture in other parts of the country~crazy
      . . .JoeB

Comment

• Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
        Well finally, after 68 days with no moisture, we got 0.09" yesterday. Brings us up to a walloping 6.00" for the year, makes me chuckle when I hear about all the moisture in other parts of the country~crazy
        Moisture so thick, you feel like your swimming in all day....will be happy when winter hits and it cools off and I dry off. Bugs sticking to you because your sweating so bad is not fun. Think we hit over the 100 inch mark this year and that was just from a few hurricanes.....and storms. There you are in dry air, sounds like heaven to me, extreme humidity hard to cool off the body .....funny how we are all in different types of extreme weather, each has its own major pitfalls when it gets bad. Good your getting rain for the plants...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dileon View Post

Moisture so thick, you feel like your swimming in all day....will be happy when winter hits and it cools off and I dry off. Bugs sticking to you because your sweating so bad is not fun. Think we hit over the 100 inch mark this year and that was just from a few hurricanes.....and storms. There you are in dry air, sounds like heaven to me, extreme humidity hard to cool off the body .....funny how we are all in different types of extreme weather, each has its own major pitfalls when it gets bad. Good your getting rain for the plants...
          We are the same Di. Hot and the humidity and dew point staying high. You wear the air when you go out. Looks like another tropical system coming into the gulf next week. So know relief any time soon.
          Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

• We get high 90's RH every day right now. Cold front coming! First the Pacific slider front and then a 'blue norther' we wish. Blue Norther is looking north and the black-blue clouds rolling from ground level to cloud and have frozen in-place many a steer out on the north 40. Bring it on - dry us out!

Comment

• Chilly here. Sat & Sun didn't make it to 50F in the valley, maybe 40F up where we were.
              OK bird hunting, not even any snow in the shady places. Wet & breezy as expected.
              Brian T

Comment

• Looks like all we will get from hurricane Michel here in Mobile is some rain. The Florida big bend area will take the brunt of it. But Fall will be here Thursday, lows in the mid 70’s tell Thursday then drops to lows in the upper 50’s low 60’s I have been waiting for 6 month for that to happen.
                Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

• Out here in the desert of west Texas it is a nice 73 degrees with a 20% chance of rain today, and 100% tonight. It is flooding down south of us with the town of Junction completely without power.

Comment

• Dogcatcher - best get the catching done. I was looking at a wide view and the hurricane off Baja is heading for the pan handle of Texas in less than a week. Should hit the cold front dropping down now. Might get frosty or icy. One never knows. I'm in East Texas.

Comment

• Heading towards 7" of rain since Friday night the 5th here in Kansas...That is almost 1/3 of our total yearly moisture amount in 4 days! Temps in the low 40's.

Comment

• Gloomy but dry and 40's again this morning. Company for the Cdn Thanksgiving Weekend and we made our share of garbage.
                        I have make a dump run. I can't leave it in the can because of the bears in the village.
                        Brian T

Comment

• 43387540_559504874520031_4612221970216386560_o.jpghigh today 88, and rainy. Waiting for summer to end....and flip over to winter. We only have two seasons. Raining hard in the big island over six inches.... said they are going to hit the 200 inches this year. Volcano has shut down, a month ago people could return to their homes after being away for four months. No lava anywhere but steam continues to come out of vents....they pray it is all over with.
                          Last edited by Dileon; 10-09-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• The hurricane in Florida is horrid......videos show massive blocks of houses and more ....look like a F5 tornado hit it....no houses, no scrapes of wood, cleaned out and demo into nothingness. The people in old books talk of this kind of hurricane....yet no one knows that they happen in history. Sad we repeat things over and over again, and get the same results and no one can remember.

Comment

• NOAA is now saying that to make the kind of damage we see, there had to be some tornados embedded in the hurricane.
                              I saw some before & after pictures = whole 2-storey buildings not wrecked but absolutley GONE = poof!
                              Brian T

Comment

• Originally posted by Robson Valley View Post
                                NOAA is now saying that to make the kind of damage we see, there had to be some tornados embedded in the hurricane.
                                I saw some before & after pictures = whole 2-story buildings not wrecked but absolutely GONE = poof!
                                Look at this video.....massive blocks and blocks of houses or building gone. There are no tornados unless they were an F6 that does this kind of damage which does not exist. I have seen F5 tornados...they clean an area like a massive vacuum cleaner. I know hurricanes often carry tornados...but this is massive. Hurricanes leave massive debris fields....some areas have it but look at all the clean out areas....where is the junk pile?

Comment

Working...
                                X