No announcement yet.

Your Weather Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4B0F2DC-660D-4563-9AFC-2808E72DF89D.jpeg It’s beginning to look a lot like ‘you know.’

Comment

• Wet & cold agan this AM but the "S" is holding off. Still predicting 8-12" tomorrow.
      Discouraging to need the snow to knock the leaves off the trees = one thing at a time.

Spiritwolfe: I'd like to go sulk in your green house with a gallon of coffee and a carving project.
      Brian T

Comment

• Had a tornado warning with my coffee this morning. No damage reported yet. Not sure the rotation made it to the grown. Power on and off for a few minutes. It has moved east of Mobile now. Came thought town in about 25 minutes.
        Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
          Had a tornado warning with my coffee this morning. No damage reported yet. Not sure the rotation made it to the grown. Power on and off for a few minutes. It has moved east of Mobile now. Came thought town in about 25 minutes.
          We had the same storm system pass over us about 2:300 this morning. My Schnauzer joined me in bed when the thunder started rattling the house...thunder is just about the only thing that Charlie's afraid of. None of the predicted possible high wind damage, though. Lucky again!
          Arthur

Comment

• We got it about 4am today - no damage, but a lot of rain (1.92 inches, officially - most of it when the front went through). Apparently, a small, short-lived, tornado came across Hwy 51 near here. Some reported the "train sound" - I guess if I heard it, I just assumed it was a real train - the tracks are only a couple hundred yards away...

Claude
            Last edited by Claude; 11-01-2018, 07:44 PM.
            My FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beadman1

My Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/cfreaner/

My ETSY Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClaudesWoodcarving

Comment

• 47 snowflakes a couple of hours ago. Can't be 35F and raining from right to left. Bread-baking time.
              Brian T

Comment

• I'm finally making solar power again - wow what a couple of months - when the good sun should be out we get clouds and constant rain. Full sun today. Sent the Storm to the E/NE from here. Trees turning all sorts of colors. Mud deep. I have mowing to do and the mud is deep. I have a building to put up parts all over the shop area (underneath overhang). Likely build it there and do a long day in the sun some day. Can't do the build at the site since the rain will fill the walls like a swimming pool. Always something. Get it late, now it sits.

Comment

• Got up to wet, cold and gloomy. Snow has held off again and the freezing level has gone up 1-2k feet in the night.
                  I'd love to back up and do September and October over again. Laundry and shop day, I hope.
                  Brian T

Comment

• It is snowing on top of the mountains. and it is 75 on the beach.
                    58ba1f981a00003700f418c6.jpeg

Comment

• The weather in Southern California',has been in the high seventies all week!
                      Today were cooled down to about 65 degrees with a very slight wind.
                      How ever no rain, making forests very dry, any careless fire can erupt into
                      another forest fire!
                      Oscar

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dileon;n1144503]It is snowing on top of the mountains. and it is 75 on the beach.

Hawaii does have its advantages, like playing on the beach under the snow caped mountain. But it is a long drive from Mobile.
                        Randy

WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!

Comment

• Of course Dileon has to post rude pictures of palm trees.
                          I want to hibernate like the bears.

D1 called from SoCal/Palo Alto and said she wore sandals to a Hallowe'en party.
                          Up here at 53N, we dodged the proverbial snowball again. I'm kinda, sorta, ready for it.
                          The snow level is maybe 3,500', which, I think, it where it should stay, thank you very much.
                          Brian T

Comment

• When we lived in the north bay - near Travis AFB - we could be in a pool party one day and playing in snow the next in Tahoe. Like southern Ca, surf on the beaches and run up to Big Bear. Depends on how long you want to drive. Hawaii has many vertical projections that snow on top and sand on the bottom. A party in between and both ends.

Comment

• Great Spring type weather in Chula Vista Southern California, last
                              two weeks and today weather has been 80 and 70 .
                              Oscar

Comment

• Carving day here. -2C BIg S wind and BIG snow. Highways "compact and slippery" for hundreds of miles in every direction.
                                Oh well. Hi - Ho, Hi - Ho, it's 4 x 4 we go.
                                Brian T

Comment

Working...
                                X