Round and Round She Goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round and Round She Goes

The earth keeps spinning ~ the days keep passing ~ the years keep adding up. I was cleaning up some of my photo files and realized temper fugit is real! I found a photo of myself in grade school,
    Paul at Crazy Lake.jpg then as a young Marine PFC Paul Guraedy.jpg

then in Africa with the Peace Corps File0018.jpg back in uniform as a National Park Ranger File0561.jpg

finally retired photo.JPG and wondering what happened to all those years??? Retirement.jpg
    Last edited by Paul_Guraedy; 11-11-2018, 12:51 PM.

Wow the peace corps,...God bless people like you. Wonderful pictures thanks for posting and your service. Times of our lives...I wonder where and what happen to all those years....too.

Comment

tempus fugit when you are having fun.
      Every day should be unwrapped like a precious gift.

Comment

While never serving, I would say Semper Fi to you sir on this day.
        . . .JoeB

Comment

There is one thing the years managed to teach me. Never say Never! I started wearing a uniform attending a military high school and again in the Marines. With my discharge, I made myself a promise, "I never wear a uniform and never sleep on the ground again!" I spent the next three decades doing both!

Comment

You have a life time of service! Well done Paul. Now that is a life well lived. Keep on carving my friend, you deserve some enjoyment in your life.

Bob
            Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Great pics, Paul. Thanks for sharing them with us.
              Arthur

Comment

Working...
              X