• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a note to say,

thanks.jpg
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of my American friends.

Bob
    Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

...and the same to you. Happy and SAFE holiday!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Randy and all wood carvers here.

Comment

Thanksgiving is a day for gratitude. It is time to sit down and stare at all we have..... I believe in today's world we grow numb, and we do not see what is in front of us. The first thing to be grateful for is that we are still alive today....something we can never take for granted. So if I had one wish ....it is to count all your blessing no matter how hard life is at times....seek the good and count your blessings even if they do not look like you want them to. It is not about a turkey dinner it is about life and living the best way you can ....for just one day. Time to see the good .....and only the good and bless your soul with that memory. from Thanksgiving in the rainforest....yes it is raining again....smile.
          . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Me and the cats getting geared up for the feast:
            Cats are relaxed-2.jpg
            HonketyHank toot toot

Comment

The one by the fireplace looks like it's already got a food coma going on. Thanks for posting Hank. To ALL our American carving friends, Happy Thanksgiving and, please, be safe out there with your holiday travels.

Tinwood

Comment

And the same to you, from the brick house!

Comment

Enjoy the bird! Looking at the overseas news ( always bad), seems North America is still a destination.
                  Brian T

Comment

excellent honketyhank

Comment

Working...
                    X