• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a cheerful picture. Thanks Arthur.
    Brian T

Comment

Love your pics Arthur

Comment

Maybe a better saddle would have helped on the hike, thanks for the great picture
        . . .JoeB

Comment

Beautiful picture Arthur, I can see why both you, your son and the Native Americans before you enjoyed this place, ....but honestly 60 degrees ? up here we have to wait at least until June or July to reach those temperatures...
          If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
            Beautiful picture Arthur, I can see why both you, your son and the Native Americans before you enjoyed this place, ....but honestly 60 degrees ? up here we have to wait at least until June or July to reach those temperatures...
            Soggy, we usually have to run the air conditioning for our family Christmas gathering. Winter is the best time of the year in the Deep South. Summers are to be endured.
            Arthur

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
              Maybe a better saddle would have helped on the hike, thanks for the great picture
              Joe, that's a good one! I would have given my kingdom for a horse on the uphill hike out!
              Arthur

Comment

Working...
              X