Woodcarving joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodcarving joke

This cartoon strip was in our local newspaper today and I thought it was worth sharing

https://www.arcamax.com/thefunnies/zits/

Regards
    John

Yep, the generations are well separated by technology today...I can see the confused kids in wonderment of the old ways. Thanks for posting that one.
    Bill
    Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Can you imagine what people would do if the cellular network(s) or the Internet suddenly stopped working? I shudder to think. But I'd be chipping away!!!

Bob L

Comment

I can relate, totally
        . . .JoeB

Comment

LOL, this is so funny but definitely realistic.
          I feel like the generation today cannot live without a smartphone.

Comment

On Father's day I make em all surrender their electronics at the door
            Buffalo Bif
            bflobif.com

Comment

Actually I have three incidents in parking shopping areas....that people using the phone walked right in front of my car. In Walmarts, a man walking and on the phone...., ran right into me. In all reality. 11.000 thousand people a year are injured from walking and using the phone or texting. So A ban on pedestrians looking at mobile phones or texting while crossing the street has taken effect in Hawaii’s largest city. Fines go as high as $99 for multiple violations. My hopes are you walk and talk....anywhere ...... you're dangerous to other peoples safety. We call the ones on the phone the walking dead....zombies.

Comment

People watching and planning wood carvings are better games than somebody's limitations in a phone app.
                Brian T

Comment

Working...
                X