Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have lost too many my condolences

Comment

You have lost a lot in a very short span of time. For anyone grieving the death of a pet, the pain is overwhelming. I have viewed my pets as much more than an animal — to me, they're members of the family. Losing your best friend is heartbreaking and can leave behind a profound sense of emptiness and lost. My last dog died in my arms, german shepherd he helped me in so many ways including when I could not walk. Memories of life and love of those fur babies that we loved.

Comment

Losing a beloved animal is no different than losing any other member of the family. Your heart is torn asunder and it takes a lot of time and sadness to bring closure. Just know that your friends here on the forum feel your pain and most of us have gone through similar. Our hearts go out to you and your family.

Bob
        Before they slip me over the standing part of the fore sheet, let them pipe: "Up Spirits" one more time.

Comment

Thanks to all for your kind words. Finally put the knife to wood last night. Haven't done much of anything since the 17th. Got back to my latest Santa. I watched the LOTR trilogy over the last weekend and I think that inspired me to get back at it. Also started reading The Hobbit, and I am really enjoying that book. Right now they were just rescued by the eagles. Every day starts with some Scripture, and right now I am in Lamentations. Somehow the mood fits.

I've had a couple of dreams about Tinker. This morning it was stormy here and I could swear I heard her give out that little yelp that she always used to when she was frightened. I sprang out of bed to go rescue her and forgot for a moment that she was gone.

It's weird just seeing the two boarders horses out there, but it was interesting to see Reb withdrawn from them as the day approached. It's like everyone knew what was coming but no one wanted to talk about it. My wife is pouring her energy into looking for her next ride. She said she was at peace with it all, but I have to keep reminding myself how they were both hurting. Anyway.....

Thanks for listening. I won't post on this anymore. Gotta get back to work and carving. Thanks again to all.

Comment

Let it out man, don't keep it bottled up inside. Lot's of animal people here so we understand.

Tinwood

Comment

Still haven’t set foot in the shop to carve...

Until this past Sunday that is. Finally got back at it!
              Last edited by Scott78; Today, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X