Meet Jozy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Jozy!

Cute little puppy and lots of fun ahead. Labs are one of our favorite breeds. Did you get the fellow locally or elsewhere?

I would like to see you replicate your picture a year from now. Too big for my back...
    Bill
    Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

We found her locally, about 30 miles south. Yeah, I’ll try to duplicate that photo. Might do me in tho

Comment

You are fortunate to have found her nearby, Scott. Several years ago we looked for a lab puppy everywhere, including numerous shelters. No luck. I remember as a kid you would see people in front of stores with puppies in a box and they would give them away. Rare thing today, I guess.

So we are "dogless" but did have the benefit of having two lab mixes with us until we had to put them to sleep. Tough.

Looks like your puppy will be keeping you busy for a while. Store your wood securely...she will chew.
        Bill
        Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Yeah, no shop time for her. Yet. My wife cut a bunch of puppy sticks for her to chew on, so she is keeping herself busy with those and chew toys. After putting down Tinker last month, it was time.

Comment

I'm jealous!...
            If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

A new life partner, they add so much to our daily lives, congrats
              . . .JoeB

Comment

Beautiful pup! We had a black lab when I was a kid; great pal. I can't count the miles we did in the woods, following rabbit tracks, looking for deer antlers, etc. Congrats on the addition to your family.

Dana

Comment

Congratulations on the new Lab. We have two miniature long-hair dachshunds, now 16 years old. Can't imagine ever replacing them.

Comment

Congrats! Labs are a ton of fun, and Jozy looks like a great one.

Etsy: http://RonMarrWoodCarving.etsy.com

Comment

Great looking shop mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        Great looking shop mate!
                        Thanks Randy. It'll be some time before she is ready for the shop. She is very much into sticks, and is still learning to differentiate between what she can chew on and what she better not chew on, including my stocking feet! Ouch!
                        At 12 weeks she is already 18.5 pounds. We think she is going to be a big girl. The downside is that one of my work spaces has been turned into a rompus room so she can play inside with the big dog - Libby. And I have been away from carving since we got her. But, she filled a hole in all of our hearts, and has been a huge blessing. I'll post an updated pic soon.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scott78;n1166963]

Thanks Randy.
                          This is my shop mate. "Mandy", an Aussie. She is 7 now. Likes the shop until the power tools are turned on then she is out the door.
                          Stick & Mandy 010 - Copy.JPG

Comment

She is a Sweet looking dog!

Comment

Working...
                            X