• Show
Clear All

• romance in the snow

Caught these two at the salt lick this morning
    IMG_1901.JPG
    Herb

Very nice and snow wow.

Comment

Beautiful picture Herb! Are those mule deer? .... we only have the white-tail species up here on the east coast.
      Wayne
      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

Nice picture Herb. More snow than I've got and, no, I don't want/need any, you can keep it all.

Tinwood

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy View Post
          Are those mule deer? .... we only have the white-tail species up here on the east coast.
          Wayne
          Yes, they are Mule Deer we have both species here.
          Herb

Comment

Great picture! What part of the great state of WY are you in? I have a really good friend in Buffalo...

Mule deer are beautiful! They are disappearing here in Central Kansas due to Chronic Wasting Disease.

Our rifle season starts tomorrow, and I am heading afield to put a fat whitetail doe in the freezer for jerky!

Comment

[QUOTE=tbox61;n1168762] What part of the great state of WY are you in? [Quote]
              We are Near Glendo which is half way between Cheyenne and Casper on I-25. Or if you are really old like me at Cassa half way between Uva and Orpha on the CB&Q RR

Herb

Comment

Great pic, Herb! Beautiful creatures. My sons are hunters, but I don't have the heart for it.
                Arthur

Comment

Hey. I had this guy looking in my front window the other day.

Comment

The weekend snowfall is chest deep on the local deer. Nothing to browse but the twigs on all the exposed apple trees.
                    Here's the gang having a rest outsi DeerB.JPG de my fence last winter.
                    Brian T

Comment

Working...
                    X