No announcement yet.

Elephant in the room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all are doing everything you can to be safe here on this thread. Honestly, the best thing I can throw into here is the WHO's handwashing protocol. We all learn proper handwashing when working in microbio labs and it is a requirement for employees. Also, start practicing not touching any part of your face when you are out, avoid people who are coughing, try using napkins to open doors etc.

Also, it is a good idea to stock up on medications for a month.

Stay healthy.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by woodburner807 View Post
      How to make homemade hand sanitizer
      Place 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol) in a bowl
      Add 1/3 cup of aloe vera gel and mix well
      Add 5-10 drops of essential oil and mix again
      Ensure alcohol equals to 60% of mixture
      Use a funnel to transfer to a liquid soap container
      Ensure container is tightly sealed
      Ethanol can be used instead of rubbing alcohol
      Alternative non-alcohol methods swap one tablespoon of witch hazel and half a teaspoon of tea tree oil for the rubbing alcohol"

My brother worked in the medical field for over 35-years. He takes a container of hand wipes like the equates you can get at Walmart..... fills the container half way up with alcohol....lets them sit and pickle the wipes... and then drains off the excess. Use one in the car without the windows open and it will kill everything inside it including yourself!

Comment

Curious how he stores them so that the alcohol won't evaporate?
        Bill
        Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

I make my own also ...I put mine in old pump hand soap bottles...and I use Eucalyptus oil in my aloe/, alcohol solution which is a natural antiviral....a lot more powerful than the junk at the stores. I know most wipes have a sticky self closure often but I am a paper towel and Clorox/ water mixture in the car, that stuff kills Ebola so figure that is good enough for me. Just make sure you have the windows down so you do not get gased out.
          . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

He buys the canisters that have a top. Same like Clorox wipes or CPAP wipes.

Comment

Working...
            X