It is a really nice day out here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a really nice day out here!

I hope it is as plesent a day at your house as it is here. We awoke to mid 50"s no humidity and light breeze. I pulled my workmate and chair out of the shop. Setting up under a shady oak with a few palm tools and a butternut cutout ,soon to be a Eagle I hope, and a large yedi type coffee mug. It ain't heaven but it will do. I hope you find your little bit of heaven today also!!
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave!
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

At the moment it is snowing here, not supposed to accumulate but regardless its snow in the middle of April. Enjoy your outside carving today Randy

Comment

Randy,
      It has been nice here but today we have a little snow and a high of 35*, but rebounding quickly back in the 60’s by Saturday. Glad to hear your enjoying the day you’ve been given.

Comment

Dropped down to 67 and it feels good after two months of record high temps. The only problem is that it's raining. If it will ever stop we'll get out and mow and weed-eat the lawn.

Comment

We have about 4 inches of snow and still coming down, a shelter in place kind of day, so I will carve
          Herb

Comment

Our weather is just like Randy's. Sat in the sun for a while, chased the dog around the yard, sprayed a finish coat on my latest carving. Good to be alive on a day like this, but I'm getting cabin fever!
            Arthur

Comment

64 deg. outside, with 67% humidity @ 9:45am here in Ventura, CA - sunny, may reach 80 deg. But I'm not carving. . .

Comment

Dry, sunny and maybe 40F. All day rain 2 days ago made maybe 1/2 the snow piles disappear like magic.

I'm in the Fraser East snow pack district,sitting at 147% of normal and the village rain was a big dump of new snow up top.
                Flooding expected with the big melt late May/early June up top. Cold WX not so much.
                Brian T

Comment

I feel a little bad... and fortunate, was in my short pants and flip flops yesterday, played in some wood, cleaned up some tools from small engine repairs (new carb on the tiller, new carb and fuel pump on the riding mower) getting ready to run some oak boards thru the planer for a project at church... sorry about the snow and temps, hope it doesn’t get the best of ya... wait, that’s why we carve!

Comment

Working...
                  X