Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Randy
    This act of violence is something that the people of Nova Scotia will never forget,thanks for sending your message
    Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by scotia carver View Post
      Hi Randy
      This act of violence is something that the people of Nova Scotia will never forget,thanks for sending your message
      Bruce
      That is true Bruce, but we maritimers are are a strong bunch. We will get through this.
      stay safe.
      Wayne
      If you're looking for me, you'll find me in a pile of wood chips somewhere...

Comment

What a Nut!!!..Glad your safe .

Comment

NUTT!! doesn't say enough for the innocent 23 lives he took,more and more details still coming out,there was gunfire with in 400 yards of my house,scary stuff
          Bruce

Comment

Some people are just evil personified, no other way to explain it. We had a shooter here who on random days drove around and picked someone to shoot in their yards...when caught he said he had been issued "tags", as in hunting, and hadn't used them all yet. Psychiatrists didn't buy his insane plea. To the point he started his rampage, he appears to have had a normal life, job, etc.
            Arthur

Comment

Hi Arthur
              The shooter here was a successful denturist ,some of the house he set on fire he owned,the
              investigation is ongoing , we will likely never get the " WHY " revealed
              Bruce

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you guys. The world is in a mess, more ways than one. One day at a time.
                Take care,
                Kadiddle

Comment

Originally posted by Kadiddle View Post
                  Thoughts and prayers with you guys. The world is in a mess, more ways than one. One day at a time.
                  Take care,
                  Kadiddle
                  Hi Kaddle
                  There was 90 minute program on CBC TV called Remembering Nova Scotia ,nice tribute to the 23 people killed including an unborn baby.

Bruce

Comment

I've been following the thread, Bruce. I just don't have the words to express my total disgust and sadly evil people do exist. We have had our share down here also and I'm sure it will happen again, whether North, Here, New Zealand, etc. I won't pontificate. Thoughts are with you.
                    Bill
                    Living among knives and fire.

http://www.westernwoodartist.com

Comment

Thanks Wood burner
                      Bruce

Comment

Working...
                      X