No announcement yet.

Here we go again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate the heat, too. My son bought me a good generator since I live out of town and we often have power outages. I read that propane generators are much more economical than gasoline generators.

Comment

We got one hurricane after another devolpement in the pacific lucky they are staying near Mexico instead of heading our way but......Got something interesting as people think I am overstating about our fireworks ....this is in the newspapers. FBI news because items like IEDs have been found in the last few weeks.

The FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, which includes members of the Honolulu Police Department, Hawaii County Police Department, Maui Police Department, and Kauai Police Department, work together to safeguard the public from IEDs and other explosives and want to remind the public heading into the three-day weekend that manufacturing explosives may result in federal criminal charges, according to the release.

“With the upcoming Fourth of July holiday, we are asking the community to be vigilant and stay safe. All explosives, including homemade fireworks, present potentially serious safety dangers,” according to the FBI.

The FBI asks the public to call 911 if any suspicious devices are found or heard.

I do not know if it IED that rattles my house but it sure is not a fireworks.
      Last edited by DiLeon; 07-03-2022, 03:09 PM.
      . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

I hate the heat, too. My son bought me a good generator since I live out of town and we often have power outages. I have read that propane generators are much more economical than gasoline generators. Often buyers are discouraged by the higher price (on par with diesel) and contrived complexities of connection. Let me say at once - there are no special difficulties, and higher cost quickly pays off. Connection can be done by anyone who knows at least a little bit about technology and can read the instructions.

Comment

Working...
        X