Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Pace yourself gal, you know how that can sneak up on you.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied
    Been busy trying to get summer work finished before the outrageous heat begins. Yesterday hanging off the drop off on the mountain cutting trees....few had to go before they fell on the house. Yes got the safety equipment and amazed I can still do the work. It is not the cutting down part but the hauling it away and cutting it up and praying that I fell the tree the right way so does not fall into the neighbor's yard. Humidity and heat, soaking wet all day....all this week with dirt and leaves stuck to me. Sometimes think I am told old for this stuff but darn it all the doctor down the street is 78 and still milling trees those suckers are huge....so, I have no excuses...LOL During my downtimel, I am painting cat pictures...hopeful to get in the studio soon. Although I am walking sideways these days....

Leave a comment:

• JerseyGirl
    replied
    That’s wonderful, Randy. Glad it was a success! Just finished the second session of Chris Hammack’s class tonight and it definitely made my day.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy, things will definitely look better from now on . Now back to Carving . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Today I finley had my second cataract surgery. Its a good day and I can see out of both eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Thanks Randy, every days good now that i am retired, can't complain.

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied

Yup the end of a fine day with the morning walk, listening to the radio, and carve away. Kind of the same every day.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Most days are good days around here, Thanks Randy

Leave a comment:

• Nebraska
    replied
    Randy so far so good, it’s 2:10 pm and I’m finally get ready to carve.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy , I feel like I've been Rode Hard and put away Wet , but having a Great Day , hope your day is a Great One . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    started a topic Have a great day!

Have a great day!

Hope you all have a great day!
Working...
X