Clear All

• Mark N. Akers
    replied
    Oh, thats funny, thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied
    Originally posted by honketyhank View Post
    You'd think they would also worry about levitating coyotes crashing to the ground when they realize they can't levitate. A hundred pound coyote falling a couple hundred feet really hurts if it falls on you. They can be a hazard to aircraft, too.
    I worked at airports for a while. The main issue with any animal is to keep them off the runway. They just had an issue with people either feeding them and or getting hurt while approaching the animals and or the coyotes were coming into air operations areas. . People are really stupid at times. An animal on the runway can crash a jetliner full of people and chickens can get sucked into the air vents and crash a jet. I know we had cargo drop a crate of chickens on the runway..the chickens were every where and they had to shut down the whole airport until all were either caught or shot by law enforcement. We also had a dog on in the air operations area how he got there? unknown, airport shut down no flights coming in until the dog was caught,....they did finally catch him after chasing him for about an hours.....major loss of money when you close down the airport and you got tons of people out on the area trying to get the animals out of the area. I figure they must have a few incidents and had to make the point that the animals are dangerous in order to stop them coming into air operation areas....just a guess. I did notice they made it funny...but the truth they could not tell due to animal rights those coyotes would have about lots of men with rifles out there chasing them. Tons of things happen at airports that never get told to the public.

Leave a comment:

• honketyhank
    replied
    You'd think they would also worry about levitating coyotes crashing to the ground when they realize they can't levitate. A hundred pound coyote falling a couple hundred feet really hurts if it falls on you. They can be a hazard to aircraft, too.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Thanks, Di - got a good laugh from that!

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Brian T
    replied
    Meep! Meep!

Leave a comment:

• pallin
    replied
    Yes, and also watch for those that smuggle people across the southern border!

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    HAHAHaaaa, I liked the ANVIL!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Ellis
    replied
    Funny Di, Good that the airport has a sense of humor, No roadrunner in sight.

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    started a topic watch out for coyotes

watch out for coyotes

213613152_10216404644823505_6135606029358438519_n.jpg
Working...
X