Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Randy, you might need to get a Shot, no Biggey, Good Luck next Week . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Originally posted by pallin View Post
    Like Merle Rice this is my 89th year. . . just had cataract surgery on Thursday.
    Had my eyes done last month. Having a issue with macular edema but still better than it was. See the Dr. This next week.
    Last edited by Randy; 08-01-2021, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Originally posted by pallin View Post
    Like Merle Rice this is my 89th year. . . just had cataract surgery on Thursday.
    Phil, I had both eyes done last year. Need readers for close work, distance and mid range is now better than 20/20. I notice more sensitivity to glare, though, so I wear sunglasses more often. Just hitting 80 next month so I have a ways to go to catch up with you and Merle.

Leave a comment:

• Claude
    replied
    Glad the scan didn't show any problems, Herb. I figure if I get out of bed without groaning, the day should be ok.

Claude

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi -Phil, Congratulations on your Surgery. Things will be looking Better for you from now on . ( Sorry ) Just had to say that . Ha,Ha. I guess for you and I these are our Golden Years . Merle

Leave a comment:

• pallin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DiLeon
    replied
    I am with Herb if I can walk it is a good day. We are starting to shut down, major Delta surges in small towns near here....plus got a hurricane coming toward us, she is noted to fizzle before it comes into our area. But like the pandemic ....hurricanes are unpredictable anything can happen. What I need to do is find a cave to live in.....between the NOAA radio waking me up and screaming tsunami three days ago, the Alaska 8.2 quake.....and sitting there waiting for the all-clear I missed a nights sleep...wondering if I can still get up the mountain fast and with gear...is questionable. Feeling like a war zone lately....

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Good news Herb! I wake up very morning and perform a mental check list of all parts and extremities. If nothing has fallen off or seems to hurt more than it did the day before I consider myself good to go!

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Come on up, the Weather is Fine up here at 89 , enjoy your Trip one Day at a Time . Merle

Leave a comment:

• Soggy
    replied
    We are all "in the same boat"... I'm about to reach the ripe old age of 74 and I'm sure I've passed my " best before date " , but a lot of my friends weren't so fortunate

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Understand the issue completely. Seems as the wife and I age, we keep falling apart.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    I know at 82 those things that start happening, I just consider being perks.

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    At 77 I look back and the warranty went to the devilry 70. Old age ain’t for sissy’s!!

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    At least he is optimistic ----

Leave a comment:

• Brian T
    replied
    Yeah. I lie down in bed each night and think: "I should have done this an hour ago."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X