Carving teeth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carving teeth.

I think George Washington had it right. Carve your own teeth. You know that something is wrong when what they are charging for 4 posts for new teeth is more that 3 75inch sony TVs. I did not know that the term "The Golden Years" was really a medical term Doctors use.
    We live in the land of the free because of the brave! Semper Fi
    https://www.pinterest.com/carvingbarn0363/

When I slip put a 5" gouge in my finger the total bill was almost $6000...............
    . . .JoeB

Comment

Originally posted by joepaulbutler View Post
      When I slip put a 5" gouge in my finger the total bill was almost $6000...............
      Makes my Wilton pow-r-arm seem down right cheap.

Comment

Randy,

I will get right back to you, suddenly have an urge to go brush and floss.

Comment

Randy.... I'm missing 3 teeth but fortunately none are in front. Unfortunately, I have to be more mindful of chewing and swallowing. However I already have at least half of my teeth with root canals and have invested a small fortune in caps. The last tooth that broke, one of my previous $1500 root canals, I had the Doc grind it down flat and put a sealer over the raw top. No more thousands of dollars for fancy dental work. I figure that if my grandfather who lost his teeth at an early age could make due without them and live into his 90's, then I can do the same for what ever time I've got left. One of my fondest memories of my grand dad when I was a kid, was watching him take his teeth out to eat. He'd take his pen knife strip off all the kernels from an ear of corn or take his meat and cut it up into real small pieces and then gum his food to death. Gramp always amazed me.

Comment

Ed, I was sharpening when that happened Otherwise I have my heavy horsehide glove on the left hand and a thumb guard on my right thumb. I have a carving vice, but I guess I'll be a belly carve until I stop, Do also have a piece of cowhide on my apron at the belly area. .
            . . .JoeB

Comment

Working...
            X