No announcement yet.

Ida is coming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to hear that our members Claude, Randy, and Arthur are okay. Considering the extent of Ida's impact, we may have others affected all the way to New England.

Comment

Claude..... Glad to hear that you're okay. Material things can always be replaced but not your loved ones!

Comment

What I find amazing was the Grand Isle. Listening to the Iheart radio in New Orleans...Grand Isle police station called the radio station. He asked how much longer was the hurricane going to be over the Isle. Radio station said ...three more hours. He reported that it is so bad we will not last three more hours. I am sure he called when they lost their roof. Drone footage that isle got cleaned, but there are more houses standing then when Micheal hit...most of isle was dragged out to the ocean. An the reported number that stayed was one hundred. In the news police thought they were goners. I find it amazing that many people did not die....this is what I call major educated, major prepared and total survival skills in the worst of conditions. Yet the unprepared...can be destroyed in 3 inches of rain..... shows you the depth of knowing and not knowing means.
        . Explore! Dream! Discover!” aloha Di

Comment

Working...
        X