• Show
Clear All

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Ya, with claw clap ooooh

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hey Joe , can't close my Eye, Assistant holds it open . Ruins my Day every time , but keeps me lookin thru it . Merle

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Merle, don't give the doc the old "stink eye" look just before the shot

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe , came thru another Fun Trip and still in a good Mood , that's what Old Age teaches you , "TAKE IT AS IT COMES ". I take that Trip next Tuesday , can hardly wait . Ha,Ha. Merle

Leave a comment:

• NoDNA
    replied
    Arthur C. Those are not as some say Dr's appointment's., My wife is happy to say Senior Citizen Visitors Day , that way it lets us out of the house on a cheery note., as I get to go for a shot in my shoulder today.. Yippie. And you are correct on the Docs Golden rides. Ha the last time I went for this same shot the hosp,to see this same dr. I went to they wanted to charge ME 475.00, just to go into the hosp. And I get to drive 150 miles to get my shot too.
    YALL have a safe day.
    Chuck

Leave a comment:

• Arthur C.
    replied
    Thinking about all the (apt) comments about our warranties expiring...I wonder why I get so many calls about my car's warranty expiring and none about my body's.

Randy, love your comment "Who knew the Golden Years was medical term used (by) senior care Doctors." LOL I never thought of that expression that way, but often refer to my doctors' appointments as being needed so the docs can make the payments on their new boats.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Thanks, Bill, ya just like a snowplow

Leave a comment:

• woodburner807
    replied
    Best wishes, Joe, and we are are plowing through our old age problems.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    I know what you're saying about the warranty. I'm quite fortunate to have an ARPN. It's funny we were talking about warranty yesterday she told for an 82 I'm quite fortunate that my warranty was doing so well .
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Randy
    replied
    Hope all gos well Joe. These days I visit Doctors more than I see family. I see 4 in the next 30 days. Never saw one except for annual check up most of my life. Then about 10 years ago the warranty went to hell. Who knew the Golden Years was medical term used by senior care Doctors.
    Last edited by Randy; 10-13-2021, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• joepaulbutler
    replied
    Arthur, ya, I try to relax, but when you see the needle coming∙∙∙∙

Merle, By the time we're home everything, is pretty much a blur, just set in the chair and listen to TV

Dirk, you are correct, Also to refer to AMD. The other visit was for the Annual Wellness Checkup. Also got my first Covid shot, so that means another trip back in about a month. & today was the trip to have the blood drawn.

Eddy, Well it helps me keep doing my favorite pastime, can you guess what .

almasy589, fortunately, my hearing is good, Pam gets to whittling every once in and while.

Being away from the computer for a day and a half, a lot of stuff to clear out, not much carving today, was going to start a new image to get ready to start carving, full steam ahead tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• almasy589
    replied
    Hope it went well. I am just diving into the world of hearing aids and I was whining about that....they don't seem so bad now lol.

Leave a comment:

• Eddy-Smiles
    replied
    Curled toenails or seeing "Jesus!" We've all been there. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• wasserretter
    replied
    For a better understanding and for increasing my english knowledge.
    The "shot in the eye" means medical treatment for the desease named "Macular degeneration"?
    Thanks for your Answers and I hope you are well after the shot and there is nothing to complain at the anual wellness check.

Leave a comment:

• Merle Rice
    replied
    Hi Joe, When I get the Shot in 1 Eye I'm done for the Day , can't Imagine how it would be to get it in Both Eyes . Good Luck . Merle

Leave a comment:

Working...
X